This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recent PS3 Pickups ver.2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recent PS3 Pickups ver.2

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
3 weeks ago#421
Went to 3 different game stores today...none had any good ps3 game. Back I go to the internet shopping.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: cris1ussen

cris1ussen
3 weeks ago#422
Not sure if can be classified "recently" but like 2 weeks ago I have bought on sale the Far Cry Compilation bundle (the one that have Far Cry 2, 3 and Blood Dragon all inside the disc)

In any case I didn't started to play them yet because I need to play the first game, so I'm going to buy the Far Cry Classic in the upcoming days (played the demo and I really liked!) and then I shall make a little marathon with this series

I really hope that the games are good, never played this franchise before but I have always heard good opinions/critics of this series
AC:NL Dream code (updated version): 4F00-000F-4F10
Everyone are welcome!

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 weeks ago#423
I picked up Asura's Wrath brand new for $30 on Amazon. I remember rushing through this game 3 years ago so I could add it to the trade-in pile to help fund my PS4.

Right now I'm currently searching for DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi that isn't ridiculously overpriced.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 weeks ago#424
Varron posted...
I picked up Asura's Wrath brand new for $30 on Amazon. I remember rushing through this game 3 years ago so I could add it to the trade-in pile to help fund my PS4.

Right now I'm currently searching for DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi that isn't ridiculously overpriced.

Remember asura needs dlc for true ending...
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
3 weeks ago#425
Motorstorm apocalypse
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 weeks ago#426
gamemaster712 posted...
Varron posted...

Remember asura needs dlc for true ending...

Depending on the price, I might stick with the frugal non-true ending. :P
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
2 weeks ago#427
ea sports MMA

vrally 2 (PS1)

I'm hoping for a good black friday sale on the PS store.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
2 weeks ago#428
PSN store has Grand theft auto San andreas and Doom BFG pretty cheap so later tonight I might buy either San andreas or doom bfg

User Info: Draco_2

Draco_2
2 weeks ago#429
WizardofHoth posted...
PSN store has Grand theft auto San andreas and Doom BFG pretty cheap

Just bought that.
"Plot-holes" are an illusion created by people who don't know how to pay attention.

User Info: Draco_2

Draco_2
2 weeks ago#430
Draco_2 posted...
WizardofHoth posted...
PSN store has Grand theft auto San andreas and Doom BFG pretty cheap

Just bought that.

Didn't look at the description before I started downloading, but apparently this version of Doom includes the original Doom, Doom II, Doom 3, and Resurrection of Evil...all for $7. Getting Doom 3 for $7 is pretty good, but this is basically the entire Doom series :)
"Plot-holes" are an illusion created by people who don't know how to pay attention.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recent PS3 Pickups ver.2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.