This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

User Info: ScorpioGuy

ScorpioGuy
4 months ago#11
I'm playing Skyrim and I can't stop playing Skyrim. It's amazing.
Proud member of the Mickie Maniacs
http://www.youtube.com/TheScorpioFiles

User Info: Romega1

Romega1
4 months ago#12
Varron, friend... I have just begun Final Fantasy X HD Remaster. And I am having a blast!
"'Run Shadowfax... show us the meaning of haste." - Gandalf

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
4 months ago#13
Romega1 posted...
Varron, friend... I have just begun Final Fantasy X HD Remaster. And I am having a blast!

If you need any tips, be sure to ask.

*Don't forget to get all destruction spheres the first time you visit a temple, or might need to fight some Dark Aeons before getting Anima.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 months ago#14
danscloud9 posted...
rafamaximo posted...
Having a hard time with those star bottle caps

If you're trying to rush through a playthrough I can understand why
it might be difficult, since they tend to be scattered around in various locations. But if that's the case, the best advice I can give is to drink lots of Sunset Sarsaparilla. Buy it and pick it up whenever you see it. There's lots of it at the bottling plant. Drinking every bottle in there should give you some at least. How many do you need again? 50, right?

You are right, it's 50. In my first save file, I completed all questlines except Legion, so I wandered around A LOT, can't recall as I haven't loaded that file in a while but I'm pretty sure I have over 30 or so. I was not lucky enough to meet the collector and take his star bottlecaps. In my second playthrough, I found him around Nipton, so I'm already with 25.

I know where to look for those, have stashed a good amount of sunset sarsaparilla bottles but it's just that I want to be done with this game already, it's become a chore after playing it for so much. At least, I could realize how much Caesar is a way more interesting character than most of the other important characters in New Vegas
Insert funny / cool / original / meaningful quote here.

User Info: Murayomi

Murayomi
4 months ago#15
Just Odin Sphere Leifthrasir for the moment.

User Info: Romega1

Romega1
4 months ago#16
Gaara_fan posted...
Romega1 posted...

If you need any tips, be sure to ask.

*Don't forget to get all destruction spheres the first time you visit a temple, or might need to fight some Dark Aeons before getting Anima.

Thanks, pal! :)
"'Run Shadowfax... show us the meaning of haste." - Gandalf

User Info: Varron

Varron
4 months ago#17
Romega1 posted...

That game is buried deep within my backlog... Good memories from the little I've played on the PS2 a couple years back.
Reddit girls are bad news.
Just Sound Music / Club E$kimo / AOMG

User Info: food_slut

food_slut
4 months ago#18
Sam and Max season 2 and Spiderman Shattered dimensions
PSN ID: sir-poopzALOT

User Info: Rebellian

Rebellian
4 months ago#19
Finished Zelda:BOTW and I'm back at It In Trails of Cold Steel (Currently at the 5th field study) while having Resident Evil 0 sessions at night. However thanks to E3 I'm Itching to get Metro Redux and Wolfenstein: The New Order off my backlog.
FC: 5155-2969-5674; Pokemon Moon Trainer Name: Jozen
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhuszfLpT1qauec3o1_250.gif

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
4 months ago#20
Varron posted...
Mercenary12451 posted...
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD on Wii U is my main game I am currently playing. Not playing anything on my PS3 or PS4 right now.

I still need to get back to this. I'm only at the 2nd dungeon because I've been putting the game off for the past few weeks.

Yeah I am in no real hurry to finish it either but I do want to be done before the Crash Bandicoot remake on PS4 is out at the end of the month. To update this topic though I am also now play Ace Combat 4 on PS2. Thanks to the Ace Combat 7 hype and Ace Combat is one of my favorite series I decided to start it earlier. Should be done soon as I only have about 4 missions to go before I finish then it is back to Wind Waker.
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.