This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
3 months ago#161
A series I have had the hardest time knowing how to get into... Kingdom Hearts. And let me just save some time and say if you're curious about diving into this series and seeing why fans love it so much start with Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep . The story in this one is really strong and while I'm sure there are some major benefits to being a KH fan before diving into this, I don't think you need to be to really appreciate what KH has to offer.

KH is far stronger with it's characters then it is about setting up plot threads that'll only find answers in future sequels. And the game play, jesus christ I was not expecting this much veriety for a game that was on the PSP but f***ing kudos, the combat is awesome, it is deep and it's rewarding as hell.
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

User Info: Apex_Predator

Apex_Predator
3 months ago#162
Mass Effect - Doing a quick run through in preparation for my insanity run.
all of my posts are my own opinion
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 months ago#163
Started playing Yakuza 0 last night. I was a bit skeptical at starting a new Yakuza game (long-time fan of the series) because I found Yakuza 5 just awful. I'm about an hour in and I find that it plays more like the good Yakuza games (1-3).
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 months ago#164
finished Rango (ps3)

starting Little big planet 3 and need for speed the run going to try and do the italian challenges (if no one joins i can get them). plus the multiplayer trophy requirements (need 5 objectives to plat) i have many days to do this so it will be a work in progress on the last one.
Chapped ass sucks. Deliver me sweet release, Kaopectate-.Alucard188
(edited 3 months ago)

kingdrake2
3 months ago#165
looks like the NFS the run community is still pretty active. multiplayer trophy wont be a problem. however the italian speedlist is going to be a problem :(.

might have to try and play when no one else is playing to get 1st in every race because i suck :( in Italian cars.
4 silver trophy's are up for grabs from it.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
3 months ago#166
Revisited Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed over the weekend. What a brilliant game! Trying to decide between a 9.5 or 9 /10 score.
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
3 months ago#167
BarbaricAvatar posted...
Revisited Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed over the weekend. What a brilliant game! Trying to decide between a 9.5 or 9 /10 score.

Aw, bless you mate. :) I like your style. I did enjoy all stars racing transformed I found it to be a very balanced game but a very stylish one as well. I'll be honest though I took the plunge and the game I played was uh, Sonic The Hedgehog and this was after playing Sonic Mania. To be fair to the game I did download all the patches just to give it a fair chance and, what's the best way I can put it? You know I think I'll quote Zero Punctuation "You can't polish a turd, but you can reminisce about the pie and chips it used to be".

Now let me just start with the good... Sonic's stages, I actually enjoyed myself with a fair number of these just blazing through the levels and just platforming. Unfortunately that's where all the good ends because everything else either never should've been attempted in the first place like the story or were criminally under utelised like Silver The Hedgehogs telekenetic abilities. I'm not a Sonic fan but I legitimately feel bad for some of these characters like Silver for having to be connected to such a mountainous pile of s***e. Like even if they fixed everything to function properly it would still be a mediocre platformer due to the way it was designed.

Overall what can I say? It's kind of like how fans view Sonic Unleashed, if you took out one chunk of the game that actually worked and made it it's own thing it may have been a really decent game but unfortunately that didn't happen.

Next Game: Binding of Isaac
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

kingdrake2
3 months ago#168
NFS the run is done for now

working on borderlands pre-sequel. the DLC for the last game is purely optional now. going to need to find a time when there's an open 2 player room to grind out the races. still have plans to finish 5 games including the worked on platinum.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
3 months ago#169
Mega Man 3
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
2 months ago#170
Mega Man 4
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.