This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 months ago#181
Got tired of Mad Max because the story basically goes nowhere. Yakuza 0 and Nier Automata are currently in limbo and I might just shelf them and play them at a later time.

Right now I'm replaying Uncharted 1.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
3 months ago#182
Spikeout battlestreet.

User Info: gmstarworld

gmstarworld
3 months ago#183
007 quantum of solace and far cry 2,both from 2008 :-p.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
3 months ago#184
@gmstarworld Lol I was actually playing both of those a month or so ago. (A little more recently for 007) What do you think? I got a little bored with far cry 2, and I liked 007 but never went back to it after the 3rd level for some reason. I'm gonna have to get back to it, but I have a decent amount of games I want to play before it lol.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 months ago#185
gmstarworld posted...
007 quantum of solace and far cry 2,both from 2008 :-p.

2008 was a great year for gaming. MGS4, Dead Space, Burnout Paradise, GTA4, Fallout 3, Valkyria Chronicles and much more.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: MoreRpgs

MoreRpgs
3 months ago#186
Suikoden 3

User Info: Draco_2

Draco_2
3 months ago#187
Just finished my third consecutive Dead Space playthrough (because that's how long it took me to upgrade everything). Just have impossible mode to do...but I'm understandably tired of Dead Space now, so I'm taking a break. I did play the first chapter of impossible, but only to confirm I got the DLC which I downloaded for impossible.

Probably gonna go back to Assassin's Creed tomorrow...the last one I finished was IV, so next up: Freedom Cry. Then Rogue. Then I'm gonna need a PS4 for the rest...
Twi-hard and proud. I don't give a ****.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
3 months ago#188
Just started doa5 (vanilla) Last night, Wow that's a lot of stupid story crap for a fighter! The gameplay and stages are awesome, I'm glad it has a normal arcade mode.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: EcchiSaberUnit

EcchiSaberUnit
3 months ago#189
Destiny 2, Nier Automata

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 months ago#190
finished borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (day)

starting Nightmare from the deep 2: the sirens call (ps4) in the morning (the day game).
i have to catch up on trophy's past 3 weeks haven't had the greatest gains next 2 days will help as those are day off's wont take long at all to finish this one.
Chapped ass sucks. Deliver me sweet release, Kaopectate-.Alucard188
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.