This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#271
Started Silent Hill 2 HD to fit the october horror's theme. Still playing Demon's Souls from my backlog, should be finished by the end of this week.

Also still playing Resident Evil 6.

On PC, I got hooked again in Left 4 Dead 2. This game is so addictive.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 month ago#272
Beat another level in dark void. I'm thinking it will be 5/10 by the end, maybe it will get a 6. It is fun, but it could have been goty tier, tons of wasted potential.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#273
finished Generator Rex: Agent Of Providence

starting Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart. next game is going to take longer already planned on the choice (even keeps up on the halloween theme on the DLC) almost to below the 2,500 rank (about 31 ranks away).
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Varron

Varron
1 month ago#274
Currently playing Fallout 4 with mods. I basically turned the game into a zombie apocalypse by having all creatures/super mutants turn into feral ghouls. I then installed a mod that puts walls on every settlement, to make it more zombie apocalypse-esque. I also added a plethora of cheats to basically break the game.

I wish more console games had mods...
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

pikey87
1 month ago#275
@Gaara_fan

Hows silent hill 2 hd going? LOVE that game! I've never played the PS3 HD port, but I'll always remember SH2 as one of the 1st games me & the wife played together. It gets so intense playing it with someone, especially when your both having a few drinks!
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#276
pikey87 posted...
@Gaara_fan

Hows silent hill 2 hd going? LOVE that game! I've never played the PS3 HD port, but I'll always remember SH2 as one of the 1st games me & the wife played together. It gets so intense playing it with someone, especially when your both having a few drinks!

It's one of the very few games that still makes me scared whenever I play it, despite beating it at least 3 or 4 times in the past. Almost finishing my first playthrough, kinda curious which I'm going to get first.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#277
finished Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (stayed up really late for it)

Beginning Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. ps3 board motivated me in a good way to begin this one again (plus i loved the content) wont have any gaming update for several days (been blazing through the last 5 games).
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Vandal-X

Vandal-X
1 month ago#278
Splitting time between Dead Space 2 and South Park: The Stick Of Truth.
Red Green: "They say necessity is the mother of invention." "Don't know who the father is; probably remorse."

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
1 month ago#279
Uncharted 3 MP. I wore out the free version and finally bought it but Im dissapointed in the unlocks.

Virtua Tennis09 Wii. I never was a fan of tennis games, motion control is hard to understand but feels better than buttons and stick aiming because your timing and racket angle affect the ball angle. Waiting for Grand Slam Tennis for wii.

18 wheeler American Pro Trucker on gamecube. PS2 version has force feedback, I should have gotten that.

pikey87
1 month ago#280
Beat dark void last night. I liked it overall, but the bugs and glitches really let it down. The AI can be really dumb, and until you can afford decent weapon upgrades which takes more than half the game, the enemies take way too many shots to kill. The music is trash until they finally change it in the last few levels, and despite the story being really interesting, there are way too many loose ends. The final boss fight was awesome, it was AAA quality. The air combat is fantastic, hijacking ufos, gunning down ground troops, dodging bullets, etc. I'd give the game a 5/10. If it were half as glitchy, it would be a 7 easily.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.