This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
2 weeks ago#351
Just finished chapter 1 in spec ops- the line. I'm liking it so far!
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 weeks ago#352
Got trine 2 two days ago and started it yesterday, already half-way through with the platinum achieved, should finish it today or tomorrow.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Varron

Varron
2 weeks ago#353
pikey87 posted...
Just finished chapter 1 in spec ops- the line. I'm liking it so far!

I'm planning on replaying this soon!
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
2 weeks ago#354
some good news: finished marvel heroes omega before the shutdown

going back on track with lego star wars 3. seems i'm learning pretty good compared to the days on the wii (first space battle successful).
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

Varron
2 weeks ago#355
I'm eagerly waiting for all the games I bought on sale to arrive in the mail. That's a game in itself.
PS4/PS3 Gamer
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
2 weeks ago#356
Been playing Saints Row 4 all night late at night. Been doing subquests and mini games to raise my character's level etc.

Bummer about Nyteblade though

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
2 weeks ago#357
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 weeks ago#358
@Varron

So, I just started XCOM: The Bureau Declassified, played for an about a hour and I'm completely stunned by it's high quality. It's not only very pleasant to see but also has good a mixture of strategy and shooting mechanics. The dialogue is very well-written and I love the extra-terrestrial theme the plot explores, so I'm right at home with this game.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

Varron
2 weeks ago#359
Gaara_fan posted...
@Varron

So, I just started XCOM: The Bureau Declassified, played for an about a hour and I'm completely stunned by it's high quality. It's not only very pleasant to see but also has good a mixture of strategy and shooting mechanics. The dialogue is very well-written and I love the extra-terrestrial theme the plot explores, so I'm right at home with this game.

Thanks for the input! I'm definitely looking forward to playing it some time soon.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

Varron
2 weeks ago#360
I just picked up Agents of Mayhem for PS4 and I can't wait to dive into open-world futuristic Seoul. I feel like this game is going to appear on a lot of "PS4 hidden gem/lesser-known games" topics in the future.
PS4/PS3 Gamer
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.