This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

User Info: MoreRpgs

MoreRpgs
1 month ago#421
Front Mission DS

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#422
Varron posted...
Getting kinda bored with Wolfenstein 2 and Agents of Mayhem, so I'm thinking of tossing in some AC4: Black Flag into the mix.

Black Flag is always a good call, be it for singleplayer plundering with pirates or playing multiplayer and hunting other templars.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#423
Just platinum'd Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. I'm still long ways into getting the elusive 100% (DLC trophies) but at least I finally finished all 3 Uncharted games for the playstation 3.

Right now I have no clue which game will be starting next...gotta finish J-Stars Victory Vs+ first though.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Varron

Varron
1 month ago#424
Black Flag is absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe I waited this long to play it.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: Yggdrasille

Yggdrasille
1 month ago#425
Dungeon Siege 3. Can't believe I missed it when it was first released, really fun dungeon crawler with a pretty deep combat system and diverse customization options. IMO, a much better game than Diablo 3. Wish they continued releasing the DLC quests for it, the first one definitely wasn't supposed to be the last.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Ni No Kuni II, Dragon Quest XI, Ys VIII, Trails of Cold Steel 3, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

User Info: EbonTitanium

EbonTitanium
1 month ago#426
Assassin's Creed 3
I don't know which is worse: fanboys or elitist.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 month ago#427
Yggdrasille posted...
Dungeon Siege 3. Can't believe I missed it when it was first released, really fun dungeon crawler with a pretty deep combat system and diverse customization options. IMO, a much better game than Diablo 3. Wish they continued releasing the DLC quests for it, the first one definitely wasn't supposed to be the last.

That ones in my backlog! How is it for a newbie to the genre?
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: lovbbws

lovbbws
1 month ago#428
Im currently into a bunch of the PS3 lego games, someone on craigslist near me was selling like 8 of them complete for only 30 dollars for all 8 and i forgot how much i loved these games and currently playing the jurassic park one for my ps3 :)

User Info: lovbbws

lovbbws
1 month ago#429
desuno-to posted...
Found Cars 2 in a bargain bin for a $1 so I re-watched the trilogy and trophy-mined the game. It's pretty good, although I kind of miss the "story mode". Gameplay itself is pretty solid though.

wow great deal..... those cars games go for alot like 20-25 each for ps3 for some reason

User Info: Yggdrasille

Yggdrasille
1 month ago#430
pikey87 posted...
Yggdrasille posted...

That ones in my backlog! How is it for a newbie to the genre?

I think it's pretty accessible for everyone, especially if you are playing as Anjali or Lucas. But be prepared for some really tough boss at the end of the first area (Raven's Rill), I don't want to spoil anything, but be ready to die and retry the battle all over again for several times at least.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Ni No Kuni II, Dragon Quest XI, Ys VIII, Trails of Cold Steel 3, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived