This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Friendly Reminder: Do a periodic maintenance in your playstation 3.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Friendly Reminder: Do a periodic maintenance in your playstation 3.

User Info: kreate

kreate
2 months ago#31
My main ps3/ps4 sits on a laptop cooling fan desk thing. AC is turned on too, not for me, but for my gaming consoles during the summer. I don't hold back, if AC needs to be turned on 20 hours straight, it will stay on 20 hours straight.

That's not good enough?
PSN = kreate
XBL = kreate2

User Info: cris1ussen

cris1ussen
2 months ago#32
Well cool to see that this topic was stickied, congrats TC!, because this thread is really helpfull

Also I would like to say thanks everyone for the tips/solutions about my problem (the PS3 that randomly freeze), I end up in just open the HDD space of my console, removed the poor thing that was covered with a lot of dust (not joking, I'm serious, the whole HDD was brown instead of grey), so I cleaned up, inserted again and the random freeze be gone!, now my console works properly and even a little more faster than before!

Well finally I can play online again in my PS3 without any problem
AC:NL Dream code (updated version): 4F00-000F-4F10
Everyone are welcome!
I have no more game freezing on my 500GB PS3 console thanks to this topic but I'm no longer safe online better play offline.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#34
OutcastNeedGuy4 posted...
I have no more game freezing on my 500GB PS3 console thanks to this topic but I'm no longer safe online better play offline.

That's great to read! I hope your playstation 3 lives for many years to come. Happy gaming.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
Gaara_fan posted...
OutcastNeedGuy4 posted...

That's great to read! I hope your playstation 3 lives for many years to come. Happy gaming.

I asked for two years warrantly on my console and very soon I need to buy another PS3 controller but afraid Sony will stop making controllers for the PS3.Not sure I can use an PS4 controller on the PS3 Everything is okay on the console.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Friendly Reminder: Do a periodic maintenance in your playstation 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.