This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

sale this friday: Flash sale! (omg cant believe its not butter edition).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. sale this friday: Flash sale! (omg cant believe its not butter edition).

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 months ago#11
reiko sawamura posted...
If you've never played capcom fighting evolution, I'd stay away. If you have, then you'll know why.

i remember the one time i wanted this game but it wouldn't work (blue disc). i had to bring it back to the hollywood video for an exchange.

my ps2 always had problem reading them (couldn't play god of war 2) couldn't experience the awesomeness of the game when i had a ps2.
finished 3 games this week. can't wait to see what pops up on tuesday.
Embrace the rage, my dear boy. Let the cortisol levels shave hour after hour off your general life expectancy - Starmieketone

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
3 months ago#12
It's basically street fighter vs darkstalkers/red earth with characters and movesets directly ripped from their respective games without any balancing done. If I remember correctly they even have their own seperate way of building up super moves because each game did it differently, and some of the base street fighter characters have none at all.
It's a higher power telling me through bunnies that we're all gonna die!

User Info: Gamer4ever77

Gamer4ever77
3 months ago#13
I bought Call of Duty Declassified because no way in hell I'd buy that game at $40.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 months ago#14
not pleased amazon, they sent me the wrong version of superchargers. now i gotta retry and order the same game.

it was from the seller so i gotta go through them. at least this doesn't happen often the last time this was done was years ago. i received a music CD instead of my regular item but i was sent the actual item after e-mail.

almost wanted to give 1 star but they gave the refund back by the time i woke from my afternoon nap after e-mailing this morning. stuck on trying to finish the awakened fate paradox anyway.
Embrace the rage, my dear boy. Let the cortisol levels shave hour after hour off your general life expectancy - Starmieketone

User Info: Soulful Spirit

Soulful Spirit
3 months ago#15
I miss this sale but only 4 games I wanna to get from there:

Alien Rage – $1.49

F1 2014 – $4.99

Super Mega Baseball – $4.99

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – $5.99

Ah well, it'll come around again.
Hype for Sonic Mania, Wonder Boy Remake, Monster Boy & The Cursed Kingdom, Daytona USA 3, Freedom Planet 2, Cup Head, & Marvel's Black Panther Movie.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. sale this friday: Flash sale! (omg cant believe its not butter edition).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived