This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why won't LBP Karting online work for me???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why won't LBP Karting online work for me???

User Info: Crazy4Mario

Crazy4Mario
5 months ago#1
Are the servers shut down? :(

If so that's not fair. How will I access DLC. And I won't be able to play other peoples courses. I wish I was playing this game back when it was new.
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.

User Info: wvnative03

wvnative03
5 months ago#2
I don't recall the server's being shut down, but that game was wildly unstable. What sort of error do you get?
I am an expert regarding the PS3 console, feel free to ask me anything regarding hardware/software or just how certain things work.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
5 months ago#3
it WAS shutdown but the server wasn't taken down, i would give it some try's if trying to plat. there's a couple games that had the online on for a few month's beyond the date.
Embrace the rage, my dear boy. Let the cortisol levels shave hour after hour off your general life expectancy - Starmieketone

User Info: Crazy4Mario

Crazy4Mario
5 months ago#4
wvnative03 posted...
I don't recall the server's being shut down, but that game was wildly unstable. What sort of error do you get?

I don't remember exactly. It just comes up every time I start the game.

And every time I try to go to the shop.
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why won't LBP Karting online work for me???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived