This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the last game you platinumed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's the last game you platinumed?

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
4 months ago#1
Thought I'd bring some life to this forum as I'm still playing my PS3 a fair amount.and don't see why it's so dead with so many games to play. so with that said, what's the last game you platinumed? What game are you planning on platinuming next? It can be a game that's not on PS3 also. My last platinumed game was Legend of Korra. Got that a day or two ago.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
4 months ago#2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

Ratchet & Clank 2 Going Commando.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: sotojuan

sotojuan
4 months ago#3
FFVII for PS4. I used to plat games when I was younger, but now I have less~ time[1] and more games. I'd rather just play more games. Now I just plat games I really like. Last PS3 game I platted was probably MGS3 HD.

[1] Excluding summer, I actually have more free time now because I have no homework or extracurricular activities. Unlike then though, I have money now and can afford more than one game per month.

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
4 months ago#4
skylander trap team

User Info: milkmanv1

milkmanv1
4 months ago#5
Lego Movie Game (PS4)
"Dude, can we, uh, bring the brewskis?"
"Yes of course, you may absolutely bring ze brewskis"

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 months ago#6
Last one was GoW Ghost of Sparta, 05/12/2017

Now I am working in 4 more games simultaneously, all close to platinum...

Disgaea D2 is two trophies away. Need to go through 220 more item world floors to get the last special item missing then watch a few attack animations still missing, mostly for mounts.

Dead Space there's only one missing, Epic Tier 3 Engineer. Started to play this game back in 2010, was missing only this trophy but then I ended up trading this game for Yakuza 3 and another one (which I can't recall right now what that was). Just grabbed a new copy and am at the end of Chapter 6 already in impossible difficulty.

For Fallout New Vegas I just need to complete Caesar's questline and the star bottle caps mission for another platinum.

Also playing Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle, need to complete a few challenges and a few story chapters in Bronze difficulty and that's it.

I know, a lot of games at once but I am not really hooked up in any of those anymore, playing only for those platinums because I am so close. Then I have Nier (which there's a lot of stuff still missing) and Borderlands Pre-Sequel (which is also very close). After that, no idea what I am going to play, just wish I can find enough time once kid is back to school from his mid-year vacations.
Insert funny / cool / original / meaningful quote here.

User Info: MariaAlteration

MariaAlteration
4 months ago#7
I just got 100% Achievements for Deus Ex HR DC today on my Xbox 1.

My last PS4 plat was Persona 5. My last PS3 plat was Tales of Xillia. Just started Period Cube on Vita today. Should be a short platinum since it's just a VN. After that will probably start playing Xillia 2.

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
4 months ago#8
Crash 2 in the remake. Last platinum on PS3 was...Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. Just realised I haven't platinumed a PS3 game since I got a PS4 18 months ago, although I have played a few new games on it

User Info: XnarutoX626

XnarutoX626
4 months ago#9
Persona 5
PSN:yajichu
GT:Songchao142

User Info: mid31

mid31
4 months ago#10
Gravity Rush Remastered
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's the last game you platinumed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived