This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the last game you platinumed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's the last game you platinumed?

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
4 months ago#51
Blaze21 posted...
This is one that will haunt me. I'm just one mission away from it, but I could never beat Terramorphous. smh

You could always befriend someone that is level 72 and just destroy it in like 3 seconds, I bet there are many people here or on the BL2 board that can help you with that.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: cris1ussen

cris1ussen
4 months ago#52
The last platinum that I got was like 2 weeks ago in the game Duke Nukem Forever

Have to admit that the platinum was kind challengy in my opinion because of the annoy controls in some mini-games and some unfair parts and boss battles in the Insane difficulty...

But still I have to admit that I enjoyed the game a lot, it wasn't that bad that some reviewers/critics said
AC:NL Dream code (updated version): 4F00-000F-4F10
Everyone are welcome!

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
3 months ago#53
Assassin's Creed II
PSN ID: Domine1001

User Info: Emptybox

Emptybox
3 months ago#54
Crash Bandicoot 1.
PSN: Anemptybox

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
3 months ago#55
Forgot to mention I platinumed Ray Gigant on Vita. Might even make a FAQ for it. I feel kinda burned out right now though, so who knows what's next.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
3 months ago#56
Cosmic Star Heroine. Fantastic game, I highly recommend. I can't actually remember the last PS3 game I got the platinum for. Possibly Diablo 3 UEE.

User Info: Fiop

Fiop
3 months ago#57
The first and last game I platinumed was Final Fantasy XIII-2. My controller broke literally as I was getting the last trophy, the one about riding a chocobo around for some distance. I haven't had a desire to platinum anything since, and most of the time I don't really even go for trophies. Perhaps my controller breaking turned me off of that for good.
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude." - 1 Cor 13:4-5

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
3 months ago#58
Fiop posted...
The first and last game I platinumed was Final Fantasy XIII-2. My controller broke literally as I was getting the last trophy, the one about riding a chocobo around for some distance. I haven't had a desire to platinum anything since, and most of the time I don't really even go for trophies. Perhaps my controller breaking turned me off of that for good.

Well, at least you can say you have a platinum for one of the most amazing jrpgs for ps3 =).
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
3 months ago#59
I've been a lazy person lately, instead of working towards my games with a near platinum, I have been playing PS2 games and got a platinum for Captain America: Super Soldier.

Took me 3 days, playing a bit before going to bed. So now I am at 26 platinums. Should go back to Pre-Sequel, New Vegas and Disgaea D2
Insert funny / cool / original / meaningful quote here.

User Info: Vandal-X

Vandal-X
3 months ago#60
Hitman: Absolution this past Saturday night.

Up next is Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD.
Red Green: "They say necessity is the mother of invention." "Don't know who the father is; probably remorse."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's the last game you platinumed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived