This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the last game you platinumed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's the last game you platinumed?

User Info: AngelouRozaki

AngelouRozaki
3 months ago#61
Gundam Breaker today!

User Info: TheFalseDeity

TheFalseDeity
3 months ago#62
Dark Souls III a couple hours ago. Likely playing and going for FF XV's next.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheFalseDeity
Currently playing - Dark Souls III

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 months ago#63
last plat period?

Tales of Berseria

on ps3?

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Just shut the hell up and talk about games, im so tired of the politics of gaming...

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
2 months ago#64
Just got number 27 right now. Dead Space, after all these years, I was missing only Epic Tier 3 Engineer. I've been refraining from beating this game because it's too damn good and I didn't want to end it so soon. Just sent Hive Mind to hell and that's it.

Now next will be Disgaea D2.

@Blaze21 What level are you in? I am at level 72 and can offer help if you want. But it's very likely that kid will play along, so I'll split screen with him. You can have all the loot (or we can dupe it), maybe I can even toss a few legendaries for you (just not sure if I have lower level gear)
Insert funny / cool / original / meaningful quote here.

User Info: Blaze21

Blaze21
2 months ago#65
@rafamaximo I don't even remember what level. Probably only like 52 or so, I think. I'd have to load the game back up and see. It's been over a year now at least since I've picked that game up.

I definitely appreciate the offer. If the offer is still open when I have the time, I'll take you up on it. I guess Gaara was right, haha.
Why insult someone when you can say something nice in a very sarcastic tone?

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
2 months ago#66
@Blaze21 Yes, he was. Anyway, I haven't played Borderlands 2 in a while, I am not sure if I have any gear around level 50 that I can share. But anyway, if you load the game in normal mode Terra should have 2 levels more than you, so 54. Would not be hard at all to destroy him for you... add in in psn, rafa_maximo.

Not sure if I'll be able to get in today but I usually get online late night during the week. I am 2 hours ahead of Central Timezone. So you will usually see me online after 8PM. If you see me online before that, it's probably kid playing something.
Insert funny / cool / original / meaningful quote here.

User Info: Vandal-X

Vandal-X
2 months ago#67
As of this morning number thirty was Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD.
Red Green: "They say necessity is the mother of invention." "Don't know who the father is; probably remorse."

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
2 months ago#68
You guys are insane with those high #s of plats! *Tips hat* Lol I've got 3, and 2 of them are from my wife playing her games.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 months ago#69
55 with Ratchet: Deadlocked.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: MrCandyland89

MrCandyland89
2 months ago#70
Sly 1

Only my 2nd platinum.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What's the last game you platinumed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived