This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any online multiplayer games I can easily hop on to get a good game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any online multiplayer games I can easily hop on to get a good game?

User Info: arrrdunla

arrrdunla
4 months ago#1
Good games that I can easily access the online multiplayer without having to go through campaigns or single player missions etc.

User Info: z0mgthiefbeef

z0mgthiefbeef
4 months ago#2
Cod
If you like RPGs, play The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

User Info: arrrdunla

arrrdunla
4 months ago#3
z0mgthiefbeef posted...
Cod

Without having to worry about map packs, dlc, online pass or hackers? Which Cod?

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
4 months ago#4
Uncharted 3 free to play. There are hackers sometimes that have infinite rockets.

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 months ago#5
One of the few games I have invested some time online is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. It's a fun game, if you are not unlucky to be placed against a team of veterans (which is likely at this point) with good equipment and be placed with players of your own level, I can guarantee you will have a very good time.

This game is also very good to play the campaign missions online in co-op and guerrilla mode which is co-op too. And you won't need DLC, I have none (besides the ones included with the voucher coming with the game) and have no problem to find matches.

I haven't been playing this for a while though (maybe 3 months +) and can't say if it's still active online.
Insert funny / cool / original / meaningful quote here.

User Info: darkoj

darkoj
4 months ago#6
Destiny.
PSN: darkoj-
Destiny is my mental stimulant, Dark Souls is my narcotic for a dark soul.

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
4 months ago#7
Forget uncharted 3. too much cheaters.

User Info: V I C I O U S

V I C I O U S
4 months ago#8
Battlefield 3. The entire community stays on vanilla maps nowadays and the online pass for the game will be free (just put in cart at PS Store and then buy it for 0.00 currency).
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
4 months ago#9
killzone 3 is still active, I played it yesterday for a couple hours.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
4 months ago#10
Warhawk. I was playing just last week and it didn't take long at all to work out what i was supposed to be doing and become a helpful part of the match. Population is now in the dozens rather than thousands, but it's still easy to find full rooms.
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any online multiplayer games I can easily hop on to get a good game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived