This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Over the Top Trophy Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Over the Top Trophy Help

User Info: PixeLatinG-PaiN

PixeLatinG-PaiN
4 months ago#1
I was just wandering if somebody can help me get this annoying trophy from this annoying game "ratchet and clank full frontal assault/q force that i bought during the last week of the mid summer sale.This trophy is for beating the developer times.Thanks if your willing to help me,or we can help each other to.
Love and Pain is like a Bridge,YOU GET OVER IT.(PSN:SuFFeR-No-MorE/Xbox LIVE GT:OUTCAST x6x6x6x)

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 months ago#2
have you tried looking at some of the gameplay video's? it can be done solo some of the stages are easier than others best happen to be 1, 2 and 5

just gotta be really ****ing fast though difficulty goes down if can get another to help. only need 3 timers beaten i think.

use buzz blades lvl 5 its the best.
Chapped ass sucks. Deliver me sweet release, Kaopectate-.Alucard188

PixeLatinG-PaiN
4 months ago#3
Thanks,but i tried,and my weapons are level 1.I really have no interest because i hate this game
Love and Pain is like a Bridge,YOU GET OVER IT.(PSN:SuFFeR-No-MorE/Xbox LIVE GT:OUTCAST x6x6x6x)

PixeLatinG-PaiN
4 months ago#4
?

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
4 months ago#5
If you hate the game, why would you chase trophies for it?
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

PixeLatinG-PaiN
4 months ago#6
Because i have the game digitally and want to get this game out of the way.and i thought this game would be cool/good if it was easier and didn't rely on co op to be fun.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Over the Top Trophy Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived