This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's play name that game PS3 edition!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Let's play name that game PS3 edition!

User Info: Varron

Varron
2 months ago#171
desuno-to posted...
Sorry its not about the current game, but I have to ask, did anyone here understand the hint about the connection between the Unfinished Swan and Ninjas/Spartans/Seals? It's just one of the coolest pieces of PS3 video game trivia I'm aware of.

Nope, what's the connection between them?
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
2 months ago#172
Varron posted...
desuno-to posted...
Sorry its not about the current game, but I have to ask, did anyone here understand the hint about the connection between the Unfinished Swan and Ninjas/Spartans/Seals? It's just one of the coolest pieces of PS3 video game trivia I'm aware of.

Have you heard of a TV show called "Deadliest Warrior"?

Varron
2 months ago#173
desuno-to posted...
Varron posted...
desuno-to posted...

Have you heard of a TV show called "Deadliest Warrior"?

Yeah
PS4/PS3 Gamer

desuno-to
2 months ago#174
Remember Max from the first 2 seasons? Supposedly one of the reasons he left the show was to work on this game. His name is literally the first one you see in the credits.

Varron
2 months ago#175
desuno-to posted...
Remember Max from the first 2 seasons? Supposedly one of the reasons he left the show was to work on this game. His name is literally the first one you see in the credits.

Whoa I didn't know that. Is he also behind What Remains of Edith Finch? (another game by the save developer)
PS4/PS3 Gamer

desuno-to
2 months ago#176
Varron posted...
desuno-to posted...

Whoa I didn't know that. Is he also behind What Remains of Edith Finch? (another game by the save developer)

TBH I never even heard about that game. Probably doesn't help that I don't have a PS4, but it does look nice.
I don't recall reading about him actively promoting it, so if he did work on it I don't think it was in any lead role like in Unfinished Swan. Actually, I don't even recall him doing anything after that, he kind of just disappeared off the radar.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Let's play name that game PS3 edition!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived