This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When Sony removed BC from Fats with software based BC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. When Sony removed BC from Fats with software based BC?

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
3 months ago#11
revengine posted...
I read on another thread here just recently about how Sony had removed the B/C from the software emu models with a firmware update. I accepted it at the time but found it difficult to believe because, if it did really happen, there would have been a s*** storm on this board, which didn't happen. So, I'm glad it didn't really happen and people with emu B/C can still play their PS2 games, and I apologize Sony for increasing your "they're a bunch of dicks" rating.

That topic was what I had in mind when the disc didn't work at first. Then I went online and found some more information about this. I thought about picking another PS2 disc, but those were in a drawer at my room and I didn't want to take the chance to wake up wife - she complains when I leave her alone at bed for video games after providing my "services" to her.
Insert funny / cool / original / meaningful quote here.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. When Sony removed BC from Fats with software based BC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived