This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Mighty PlayStation 3 has Fallen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The Mighty PlayStation 3 has Fallen

User Info: Longsnout

Longsnout
2 months ago#11
Still enjoying mine.

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
2 months ago#12
Longsnout posted...
Still enjoying mine.

Same here, and it's gonna continue to be my primary system if they keep announcing remasters for games I already have.
PSN- Sratos0027 (Dipset Anthem>>>>National Anthem)
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer

User Info: GVnayR

GVnayR
2 months ago#13
gamestop27 posted...
Longsnout posted...
Still enjoying mine.

Same here, and it's gonna continue to be my primary system if they keep announcing remasters for games I already have.

If they keep remastering games instead of creating new ideas, they're no better off than the motion picture industry. But by the time you gas up the car, pay for the ticket, pay for the popcorn and pay for the soda, buying a video game is more cost-effective than watching a movie at a movie theater.
People who can beat Final Fantasy VI in 36 hours or less on the SNES are my heroes.

User Info: mrbawkbagawk

mrbawkbagawk
2 months ago#14
I haven't played a ps4 soullessly so ps3 is still good to me. what bothers me is that I'm running out of "new" ps3 games to try. Just got heavy rain and none of my controllers work with it lol....so that was a waste of time. However ps2 and 1 have begun to show their age dramatically. I recently bought red dead revolver because I loved red dead redemption. Lol....wow....I can see how it was fun once but it looked like crap.
"he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being man" (h.s. Thompson)

User Info: wrobe67132

wrobe67132
2 months ago#15
Wait, do you not realize that the PS4 has come out? Why would developers waste time on making games for a system that's already been succeeded? If people just kept sticking to old systems, video games wouldn't progress. The fact that you're complaining about needing a high-def TV also says a lot about you, are you really expecting an old CRT to be able to handle what the PS3 could put out? That's not something new, high def TVs have always been needed for the best graphics. I'm starting to think you don't actually know technology that well.

Also saying you've had it since 2010 doesn't really mean anything. It's not like it actually means anything. I seriously don't know why you used that as a defense, I mean if you think that made sense then I guess my opinion is more valid because I've had mine since release? It's not like you having it for 7 years changes the fact that the system is at the end of it's life, or had a good run.
It's dangerous to take this. Go alone.

User Info: GVnayR

GVnayR
2 months ago#16
mrbawkbagawk posted...
I haven't played a ps4 soullessly so ps3 is still good to me. what bothers me is that I'm running out of "new" ps3 games to try. Just got heavy rain and none of my controllers work with it lol....so that was a waste of time. However ps2 and 1 have begun to show their age dramatically. I recently bought red dead revolver because I loved red dead redemption. Lol....wow....I can see how it was fun once but it looked like crap.

You could try MLB The Show 16 and play the "Road to the Show" mode. It kinda operates as a sports RPG and you can even change the batting difficulty level separate from the pitching difficulty level.
People who can beat Final Fantasy VI in 36 hours or less on the SNES are my heroes.

User Info: kamui80

kamui80
2 months ago#17
Jrpgs bound on PS3
Last of the Mighty Uchiha!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The Mighty PlayStation 3 has Fallen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived