This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

problem joing a game online on COD Black ops 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. problem joing a game online on COD Black ops 2

User Info: makaveli_outlaw

makaveli_outlaw
4 weeks ago#1
This is the very first time I'm trying to join a game online with black ops 2, but mine kept on scanning games, no matter how many times I go in and out of a lobby, its looking for the very same amount of number of players. Tried for more than an hour already but haven't had any luck finding even 1 player. Is there a specific internet set up for me to join? thanks in advance, really looing forward on playing this game online. Though we have been playing this game since launch but only via lan, we were not lucky enough to have a decent internet connection. But I just recently upgraded my internet and is really looking forward on re playing the game.

By the way, I'm currently occupied with NIOH and paragon, PSN: gamesareonus. Feel free to add me, thanks in advance ^_^
"When my mama asked me if will I change, I tell her yeah but it's clear I will always be the same until the end of time"

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 weeks ago#2
If you've bought any DLC bear in mind the CoD system: It only matches you with players who have the exact same DLC installed as you. For instance, say you have DLC A and B and I have DLC A, B and C; it won't match us up despite us sharing A and B.

Consequently your best bet is to either have no DLC or all DLC. I think you might also need to download Nuketown as well because that's apparently a free download now.

Other than that, just check your internet settings aren't too stringent in searching for games. I assume you can get online on the PSN and use other internet functions on the console, right?
"The essence of magic is to determine the root cause of all things.
There's no distinction between science and magic." ~ Patchouli Knowledge

User Info: makaveli_outlaw

makaveli_outlaw
3 weeks ago#3
thank you very much for the respond. Just to confirm, nuketown is free for download now?
"When my mama asked me if will I change, I tell her yeah but it's clear I will always be the same until the end of time"

User Info: Foxclaws

Foxclaws
3 weeks ago#4
makaveli_outlaw posted...
thank you very much for the respond. Just to confirm, nuketown is free for download now?

It free automatically you don't have to download it.
I'm not okay I'm crazy!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. problem joing a game online on COD Black ops 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived