This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Alpha Male games on PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best Alpha Male games on PS3?

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 weeks ago#11
V I C I O U S posted...
rafamaximo posted...
Iroquois2688 posted...
Nobody is more badass last gen than Raiden from Metal Gear Rising imo.

How old are you, 13? Raiden is not impressive at all, specially when you think about how he was in MGS2 and MGS4 (specially the ending).

Baddest of the asses will always be Kratos. Escaping the underworld multiple times, killing a s***load of mythical creatures, killing gods (some with his bare hands), killing titans and yet find time to satisfy multiple women in bed, including the goddess of love herself.

You can't get anymore alpha than that

Lol I had the same thought go through my head when I saw that and couldn't be bothered to write it out.

No one has said Solid Snake yet though. How you go for Raiden over Solid Snake is a mystery. (I will say that I haven't played Metal Gear Rising yet, so Raiden does have a little bit further to go into badassery in my opinions, but more badass than Solid? Haha gtfo.)

Solid Snake loses a few spots in my badass rank because he simply refused to blow Liquid's face away because Gray Fox, who was willing to die (and would anyway even if he didn't wanted to), would also be hit by the explosion. Had Solid Snake shot and ended things right there, well, then he would surely be among the top 3 badasses in video game history.

About Rising, problem is not Raiden. It's how they took a character and forced him into a role that was completely opposite to his personality, already fleshed out in previous games. Also, Rising writing is simply terrible. So what should sound like over-the-top-powerful-cyborg-ninja-baddassery sounds pretty much like CoD kids telling they f***ed your mom last night.
Insert funny / cool / original / meaningful quote here.

User Info: JCuster

JCuster
4 weeks ago#12
Zone of the Enders Collection(2nd Runner, Dingo Egret is cool)

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage(before Son Goku, there was this guy named Kenshiro...)

Infamous 1 and 2(Cole can be either Paragon or Renegade, lol)

Dragon's Crown(Fighter and Dwarf, my favorite characters)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma(Ryu Hayabusa is alpha as hell, avoid Sigma 2...blegh)

God of War Collection(1 and 2), and God of War 3(can't get any more alpha than Kratos's crazy a$$).

Captain America: First Avenger(you can platinum it in a day, is a solid 6.5, and Cap's moves hit hard...just needed more polish, really)
Only if you say the word "Monkey."

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#13
JCuster posted...
Zone of the Enders Collection(2nd Runner, Dingo Egret is cool)

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage(before Son Goku, there was this guy named Kenshiro...)

Infamous 1 and 2(Cole can be either Paragon or Renegade, lol)

Dragon's Crown(Fighter and Dwarf, my favorite characters)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma(Ryu Hayabusa is alpha as hell, avoid Sigma 2...blegh)

God of War Collection(1 and 2), and God of War 3(can't get any more alpha than Kratos's crazy a$$).

Captain America: First Avenger(you can platinum it in a day, is a solid 6.5, and Cap's moves hit hard...just needed more polish, really)

Yea Zone of the Enders was pretty good and the main character was right on, much better than the first.

Would have to try again Ninja Gaiden.
Im looking for something with a story tho, want to see the character have some story.
Dragons Crown even tho its a good game it doesnt go into character story.

User Info: Haoie

Haoie
4 weeks ago#14
How about this for unlikely- an AM game that doesn't have guns in it!
PlayStation enthusiast/collector, from PS1 to PS3!

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#15
Haoie posted...
How about this for unlikely- an AM game that doesn't have guns in it!

Whats wrong with guns?
Dragons Crown doesnt have guns.
Batman is alpha too and he doesnt use guns.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best Alpha Male games on PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived