This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't hear anyone over mics in certain games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can't hear anyone over mics in certain games

User Info: The_Undead_Cat

The_Undead_Cat
3 weeks ago#1
Currently playing Split/Second: Velocity and I can't hear anything people are saying over their mics. No I haven't got everyone on mute. Is it one of those games where you need to have a mic plugged in yourself to hear others?

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 weeks ago#2
The_Undead_Cat posted...
Currently playing Split/Second: Velocity and I can't hear anything people are saying over their mics. No I haven't got everyone on mute. Is it one of those games where you need to have a mic plugged in yourself to hear others?

to speak you need a mic, i had that trouble myself when i played need for speed the run online. i couldn't hear what they're saying.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: The_Undead_Cat

The_Undead_Cat
3 weeks ago#3
kingdrake2 posted...
The_Undead_Cat posted...

to speak you need a mic, i had that trouble myself when i played need for speed the run online. i couldn't hear what they're saying.

Yeah I figured you'd need a mic to speak lol, but you shouldn't need one just to hear what other people are saying. Ridiculous feature to put in a game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Can't hear anyone over mics in certain games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived