This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

flash sale is up (mega ultra chicken edition)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. flash sale is up (mega ultra chicken edition)

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
4 weeks ago#1
topic says flash sale is up ever since waking up at about 8:45 am.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17LP?smcid=ps:show-now:games:ps-playstation-store

going to look through the list and see if there's something i can fill the cart up with.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 weeks ago#2
Transformers Devastation for 9.99?

Nice. Too bad I'm broke right now plus I'm going to go see the new It movie at the theater.

Also, too much Ratchet and Clank crap clogging up the Flash sale

User Info: V I C I O U S

V I C I O U S
4 weeks ago#3
Hey, It is worth it compared to pretty much anything in this flash sale, in my opinion. I've seen the new It and definitely think it was worth it even if it's a fancy re-make.
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago

User Info: Brazil

Brazil
4 weeks ago#4
That's a pretty good deal for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
[no meals yet] Salt?

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 weeks ago#5
Flash Sale is pretty lousy. Bunch of Ratchet and Clank junk and Persona Arena waste.

at least Transformers Devastation is 9.99 cheap where its kinda spendy still at stores like 35-40 bucks at Walmart

User Info: SamirOG

SamirOG
4 weeks ago#6
Don't disrespect one of the greatest series ever please.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SamirOG
http://myvideogamelist.com/mylist/SamirOG

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
4 weeks ago#7
Glad I didn't spend the $10 in credit I had, grabbed Devastation and can't wait to play it.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

User Info: revengine

revengine
4 weeks ago#8
Ever notice with all the different sales (not just the Flash Sales) it's just a rotation of the same titles up for sale? PSN must have hundreds of titles (maybe even thousands) and they can only find the same handful to put up for sale. Disappointing.
Having a level of standards is going to open you up to criticism of hypocrisy from people with no standards.

User Info: reidyboy102998

reidyboy102998
4 weeks ago#9
revengine posted...
Ever notice with all the different sales (not just the Flash Sales) it's just a rotation of the same titles up for sale? PSN must have hundreds of titles (maybe even thousands) and they can only find the same handful to put up for sale. Disappointing.

Wonder what October will have?
Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 coming 2018? :).https://imgur.com/T6YyCVX PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB XGT: yoshio1998

User Info: Spirit__Warrior

Spirit__Warrior
4 weeks ago#10
revengine posted...

I thought I was the only one to notice that..........surprised I didn't see that qbert game on there for the millionth time.

PSN flash sales used to be really good, I remember when I got Payday, syphon filter 2, 3 , and some other games for 99cts.

Hopefully next month , or December when they usually do the weekly sales, they'll mark down Yakuza 5
www.facebook.com/Parasite-Eve-Fans-1783979868594103
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. flash sale is up (mega ultra chicken edition)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived