This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question about both Persona 4 Arena games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. question about both Persona 4 Arena games

User Info: shaka de virgem

shaka de virgem
2 months ago#1
if I buy the Ultimate bundle of the first game,will the DLC carry over to Ultimax?because it seems pretty ridiculous buying the same extra colors and announcers twice...
3DS friend code: 2707-2406-9689/ PSN ID: PGBP88

User Info: GigaMan91

GigaMan91
2 months ago#2
From my understanding, the ultimate bundle of Ultimax has EVERYTHING.
"Let me give you some advice, boxy. Nobody likes a square peg in a round hole." ~ Sir Chad

User Info: shaka de virgem

shaka de virgem
2 months ago#3
But I want to play the first Arena game(I know its story is a DLC in Ultimax,but it's just a summary,right?I'd rather see all the details.)
3DS friend code: 2707-2406-9689/ PSN ID: PGBP88

User Info: GigaMan91

GigaMan91
2 months ago#4
It enables you to play through the full story. The youtube video seems to demonstrate it by showing the opening to Yu's story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjpe2el_4dY.
"Let me give you some advice, boxy. Nobody likes a square peg in a round hole." ~ Sir Chad

User Info: Strippin Heat

Strippin Heat
2 months ago#5
Yes, DLC from the first game is useable in the second game. You'll even notice color and glasses packs for just the new characters in P4U since they figured some people already had the previous characters' colors and glasses.

And the main benefit to playing the story in the original P4A is that, unlike P4U, you can change the story voices to the original Japanese. Only battle voices can be changed to Japanese in P4U.
There = location. Their = possession. They're = "they are".
Then = time. Than = comparison.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. question about both Persona 4 Arena games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived