This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which ps3 Richard & Clark game is the best?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Which ps3 Richard & Clark game is the best?

User Info: Yield2DNuggetry

Yield2DNuggetry
3 weeks ago#1
All the Ratchet and Clank games are on sale right now, including the ps2 collection. Im getting that one for sure, but since there are like, 4 ps3 games, which ones are the worthy ones??

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
3 weeks ago#2
A Crack in Time is HANDS DOWN the best.

But! You would be doing yourself a disservice by skipping Tools of Destruction and not also buying Into the Nexus(Quest for Booty is outdated and not worth playing anymore IMO) as those games are a story arc, and a rather damn good one at that.

Still if you can only afford 2 the collection and Either Tools of Destruction or A Crack in Time would get you buy.

This is one of my favorite franchises of all time. :)
NP|Bloodborne, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Horizon:ZD, Sonic Mania
'Ive seen Ryu on the MtG board so hes already cooler than most of you.' ~XImperialDragon

User Info: Haoie

Haoie
3 weeks ago#3
Tools is my preference [since I prefer the PS2 titles more]. That, being the first on the PS3, has the closest old school feel.

Too many clock puzzles in Crack for me. Get back to the shooting!
PlayStation enthusiast/collector, from PS1 to PS3!

User Info: cookiegangster

cookiegangster
3 weeks ago#4
Tools

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 weeks ago#5
https://youtu.be/Q3EBsLtGiiE
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Yield2DNuggetry

Yield2DNuggetry
3 weeks ago#6
So tools has more of the 'bang bang pew pew pew' type gameplay and Crack in time is more puzzle based? If thats the case, then Tools of Destruction sounds the best one.

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
3 weeks ago#7
Well I am biased and love time based mechanics in games, so I get it.

But hey, you getting Tools makes me smile too as maybe once you play Tools you'll want the rest in its story arc. I believe the end of each game teases the next game in the arc too.

Happy bolt hunting, fellow Lombax lover! ~_^
NP|Bloodborne, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Horizon:ZD, Sonic Mania
'Ive seen Ryu on the MtG board so hes already cooler than most of you.' ~XImperialDragon

User Info: Haoie

Haoie
3 weeks ago#8
The Great Clock puzzles in Crack aren't easy. But some like it. Me, I'd rather just get back to the shooting and wacky gadgets.
PlayStation enthusiast/collector, from PS1 to PS3!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Which ps3 Richard & Clark game is the best?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived