This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSA: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL is $0.99, not listed in Flash Sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PSA: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL is $0.99, not listed in Flash Sale

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
3 weeks ago#1
I don't know if anyone cares about this silly game, it may be total trash and I'm promoting total trash and don't care because it's 1 freaking dollar! If you like Cartoon Network characters you should definitely check it out.
NP|Bloodborne, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Horizon:ZD, Sonic Mania
'Ive seen Ryu on the MtG board so hes already cooler than most of you.' ~XImperialDragon

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 weeks ago#2
it has always been like that for a time. could easily finish in a few days trophy-wise. physical game has a separate trophy list.

it's worth a buy regardless.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
3 weeks ago#3
for 1 $ you are getting more than your money's worth, game is really 5$ haha

It's cheese, and bad, and horrible, but for causal fun and family fun, it's kool

would buy again
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
3 weeks ago#4
It's like a bunch of games in one! Yea it's first a smash bros clone but then you do some platforming, some missile defense, some other crazy stuff too!

Plus the Cartoon Network stuff really does have my GF and I going nuts over this game. We couldn't handle the flapjack stage as his whine when he dies had is ROFLMAO and stuff.

Yea, this game definitely out shines it's $1 worth. Loving it haha.
NP|Bloodborne, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Horizon:ZD, Sonic Mania
'Ive seen Ryu on the MtG board so hes already cooler than most of you.' ~XImperialDragon
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PSA: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL is $0.99, not listed in Flash Sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived