This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst PS3 game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Worst PS3 game?

User Info: MMEXTREME

MMEXTREME
2 months ago#21
Golden axe: beast rider
You get what you give!

User Info: Foxclaws

Foxclaws
2 months ago#22
Farm simulator and Golden axe: beast rider.
I'm not okay I'm crazy!!!!

User Info: Heeaartless

Heeaartless
2 months ago#23
Time and eternity
agarest war zero
PSN: Heeaartless

User Info: Lamace

Lamace
2 months ago#24
That I've played, Last Rebellion. There's only two good things about it, the awesome intro song, and the great load screen artwork. Well, the in game art isn't too bad either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A96rHgpIHbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxu7_aPvHTs
RPG terms I use;
Traditional RPG, Advanced RPG, Action RPG, Strategy RPG, and Hybrid RPG

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
2 months ago#25
Call of... scratch that,RyuHayabusa0001 posted...
Bayonetta
!!!

Hmm, actually there are quite a few "worst" games on PS3, any Hyperdimension Neptunia games, Heavenly Sword... But Bayonetta probably takes the cake, so annoying - I didn't even know what framerates or screen tearing is before I played this abomination!
"1080 looks great but 2160 looks like real life which makes sense since it's the limit of the human eye."
jdclanc11

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#26
I platinum'd Bayonetta on the PS3 and thought it was amazing. Maybe a top 10 PS3 game for me. It definitely wasn't a perfect port but I really don't remember it as being that bad. There are games running much worse on the PS3.

Worst I played were probably X-blades and Hyperdimension Neptunia. Absolutely abysmal games both of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 month ago#27
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

I was so amazed by Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 for its fun and strategic gameplay and would even consider it one of the best JRPGs I ever played in my life. Taking all of that away, on top of donking up the Guard Break system and turning the majority of the bosses into damage sponges, were far and away the worst mistakes I have ever seen done to a great formula and those are the main reasons why I was absolutely disappointed with Victory. It's bad enough that this battle system has become the norm for the Vita remakes and VII on PS4 (which was a much needed improvement over Victory, but still not a good game). Beating mk2 left a fond impression on me upon beating it as I was left with "So much has happened. So much has been good, but I don't want it to end...", whereas with Victory after beating it I was like "...glad that's over" and put it back in its box without a thought.

Hopefully the upcoming VIIR will impress me as much as mk2 did.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.

User Info: RangerBorn12

RangerBorn12
1 month ago#28
Natural Doctrine, The Last Rebellion, Time and Enternity, Haze, Shadow of Mordor PS3 port, and Godzilla.

Also, I'm surprised that not a lot of people here mentioning games that got positive receprion like Uncharted, Infamous, GTA, Dark Souls, LBP, God of War, Vanquish, etc.

Meanwhile, on the PS4 message board, there's always going to be those special snowflakes ready to name Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, The Last of Us, The Witcher 3, FF15, MGS5 and Overwatch as the worst games.

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
1 month ago#29
Ride to Hell Retribution.

Though from my own collection I'd say Adam's Venture Chronicles. It is a third rate Uncharted-clone without combat and with dated visuals, irritating puzzles, clunky controls and a main character who is really annoying.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: Featuring_Dante

Featuring_Dante
1 month ago#30
Whatever NIS and other garbage tier japanese devs managed to put out. HDN, time and eternity and the list goes on. Awful games.
An Evil Within
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Worst PS3 game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived