This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst PS3 game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Worst PS3 game?

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
1 month ago#31
Halo_Forever posted...
Ride to Hell Retribution.

Just based on YouTube videos I have to agree though I have not played it.

User Info: Herrix

Herrix
1 month ago#32
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Content-wise it was a great game, but at a certain point my game would always freeze when transitioning between areas. It'd be one thing if it were an isolated corrupt save, but this always ended up happening with new files and characters. I never ended up finishing the story because of it.

I've had game-breaking problems with Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, so I now avoid Bethesda games in general.

User Info: ShionJrCitrine

ShionJrCitrine
1 month ago#33
Herrix posted...
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Content-wise it was a great game, but at a certain point my game would always freeze when transitioning between areas. It'd be one thing if it were an isolated corrupt save, but this always ended up happening with new files and characters. I never ended up finishing the story because of it.

I've had game-breaking problems with Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, so I now avoid Bethesda games in general.

Awwe, Fallout 4 isn't that bad.

User Info: HighwayPilot

HighwayPilot
1 month ago#34
INKU48 posted...
I platinum'd Bayonetta on the PS3 and thought it was amazing. Maybe a top 10 PS3 game for me. It definitely wasn't a perfect port but I really don't remember it as being that bad. There are games running much worse on the PS3.
They fixed the worst issues in patches later, so you must not have played the game at launch.

The worst PS3 game I played might be Armored Core 4. Dull graphics, unimpressive sound, a short and mediocre story campaign, very uninteresting missions, several of which are over in less time than it takes to load it(literally, some missions last just 5-15 seconds) and an underwhelming offline multiplayer to boot.

User Info: ShionJrCitrine

ShionJrCitrine
1 month ago#35
I really didn't enjoy Tomb Raider or Skate 3. Skate 3 is probably better than its predecesors, but still.

User Info: Sanic_Youth1994

Sanic_Youth1994
1 month ago#36
I'd say the worst games I own (even though they're not that bad compared to the crap fests people here have been describing) are Avatar: The Video Game, Borderlands, and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One.
"I close my eyes and seize it. I clench my fists and beat it. I light my torch and burn it. I am the beast I worship"

User Info: JAYDAKID977

JAYDAKID977
1 month ago#37
Spiderman 3 (Especially after Spiderman 2)
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1383-just-another-board

User Info: Varron

Varron
1 month ago#38
ShionJrCitrine posted...
Herrix posted...

Awwe, Fallout 4 isn't that bad.

Yeah, Bethesda games run like a dream on PS4.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: tryforce

tryforce
1 month ago#39
Do the latest patches for PS3 Bethesda games fix the game-breaking problems?

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
1 month ago#40
CounterSpy
First PS3 game I played that I deleted because I knew I would never play it again.

tryforce posted...
Do the latest patches for PS3 Bethesda games fix the game-breaking problems?

I was going to buy Fallout3 and the clerk at gamestop actually talked me out of it because the glitches were still there.

Along those lines, Homefront with it's glitches is just as bad, if not worse because of "no save" aspect of the harder difficulty level.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Worst PS3 game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived