This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help identifiying a video game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Need help identifiying a video game

User Info: Goxen0811

Goxen0811
3 weeks ago#1
There was a game I played for the ps3, I believe ( very small chance it was the PS4 ) and in this video game I remember something along the lines that " magic was new to the world " and before the event known as "The Fracture" magic didn't exsist. Also I believe that in the game "The Fracture" was also the source of the monster.

User Info: weslleyend

weslleyend
3 weeks ago#2
Maybe, just maybe, Dragon Age Inquisition?

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
3 weeks ago#3
Naw, it's gotta be the first Dragon Age. Watch the intro, it confirms that's your game (I think)
/BinBinricecake - Morgan - Warrior/~"You're brothers-in-nobody's-arms. Family that's lonely together is bro-nly together"
-Teddy

User Info: fereydoom

fereydoom
2 weeks ago#4
thats it TC? give more info
'Welcome to Gamefaqs. Where there are no Mods, only children with power. Where trolling is encouraged, and there is no time for logic or sense.

User Info: potatodood

potatodood
2 weeks ago#5
Was it a third person shooter? For some reason it's making think of a game actually called Fracture. But there probably wasn't any magic in that game.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 week ago#6
I hate it when people ask questions then disappear.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: HotshotJoe

HotshotJoe
1 week ago#7
pikey87 posted...
I hate it when people ask questions then disappear.

It is a clever troll trick.

Make a topic that is controversial or void of any detail and then never respond.

They just watch people fight over it and hopefully get the entertainment of watching one of the victims get banned from argueing with other victims.
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Need help identifiying a video game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived