This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

new policy change

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. new policy change

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#11
BinBinricecake posted...
I wouldn't know if it was real or not. But it wouldn't surprise me too much if that was the case. Thoug I am curious about the ps2 hardware and such. Was the ps2 (excluding the pc) weaker of the bunch at the time? I mean, having games made for it up to 2010-2012(?) is something.

Definitely the weakest. Having third party developers supporting it through 2012 didn't mean it was a powerhouse, just that it sold so many hardware units that developing for it would still turn a profit. The strongest was the xbox, 2nd place was gamecube (which definitely hampered by the mini-dvd drive) with ps2 on 3rd place in terms of power.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
1 month ago#12
str8Knowledge posted...
What they didnt display the ToS?

Could someone please link to the new ToS?

I wouldn't mind taking a read, esp to see if there is anything about sony being responsible for your account if they get hacked.

For example, if someone steals your info, or if they spend any credit you had on the account... or have these already been covered?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. new policy change

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived