This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: foxxy_gamer

foxxy_gamer
2 months ago#1
Are there any more new games coming out for the PS3?

User Info: EcchiSaberUnit

EcchiSaberUnit
2 months ago#2
Just Dance 2018.

Maybe 2k19 and Just Dance 2019 next year.

other than those. NONE. PS3 is long dead.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#3
Persona 5 was pretty much the swan song apart from lazy annual sports/dance cash-ins. One more fighting game coming out soon too, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st], but you'll probably struggle to find people playing the PS3 version online. It's also not unthinkable with some delayed Kickstarter indies but I would count on any remaining ones cancelling their PS3 version at this point tbh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I

User Info: MAS_TER

MAS_TER
2 months ago#4
new games on ps4.

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
2 months ago#5
Not dead yet, Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] if you are into fighters

I honestly can see some indies still releasing games on PS3, but non I can remember to be special, I noticed a good amount of cheap games being released on PSN with little effort put in them *coughPinBallGamescough**

If you are looking for more game to get, there were 3 games on the PS3 only released in Japan you can still get(I got them and the work just as well as the PS4 ones)

Yakuza 0 and Yakuza kiwami, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven.

You can easily see what happening by just watching the PS4 cut scenes on YT and skipping the PS3 ones, been working very well for me so far with Yakuza 0(which by far one of the most amazing looking PS3 games)
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
2 months ago#6
I'm not aware of anything new that I care about coming out, but I'm having a lot of fun adding to and playing in my PS3 backlog.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: AFP88

AFP88
2 months ago#7
ps3 backlog is longer than ps4 wish list, also i use the ps3 for the psone classics. to me it's still a useful console in the sense games are still in hd, online updates are still happening to some games, and the games are still good. you don't necessarily have to buy a remaster on ps4 when the game is in the cheap used market lol

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
2 months ago#8
EcchiSaberUnit posted...
Just Dance 2018.

Maybe 2k19 and Just Dance 2019 next year.

other than those. NONE. PS3 is long dead.

https://i.imgur.com/zWXy7kL.png

(lol)
"1080 looks great but 2160 looks like real life which makes sense since it's the limit of the human eye."
jdclanc11

User Info: DragonlordHaar8

DragonlordHaar8
1 month ago#9
Under night is gonna be crossplay with ps4 so theres that
TvC friend code- 0947- 3795- 9587

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived