This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a game from my backlog!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recommend me a game from my backlog!!

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
2 months ago#1
Which one do you recommend??? - Results (56 votes)
bodycount
3.57% (2 votes)
alone in the dark inferno
0% (0 votes)
bioshock
50% (28 votes)
fracture
0% (0 votes)
inversion
1.79% (1 votes)
doom 3
19.64% (11 votes)
never dead
3.57% (2 votes)
syndicate
1.79% (1 votes)
dark void
3.57% (2 votes)
the saboteur
16.07% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ok, starting tuesday I'm on vacation until the 28th! Most of you guys know my taste, I like FPS, and I like them violent and with great gameplay. I generally prefer them on the linear side. I reserve the right to change my mind XD. Starting tomorrow, I'll probably be too busy to get online and see how the votes are going until monday night. Feel free to suggest a FPS or 3rd person shooter not on the list, I might have it! It doesn't have to be anything spectacular either, I enjoy games rated under 50% on metacritic all the time.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: HELLASISGREECE

HELLASISGREECE
2 months ago#2
Bioshock.
Then Doom 3.
!!!STx ANGER!!!

User Info: Wildkatb

Wildkatb
2 months ago#3
I dont know the other games but Bioshock was fun and had a neat creepy setting good for a Halloween season game.

User Info: springer73n01

springer73n01
2 months ago#4
Where is the none of the above option

User Info: Varron

Varron
2 months ago#5
Bioshock is a must-play. Also, do yourself a favor and skip NeverDead, Alone in the Dark: Inferno and Bodycount. They're just not good games.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: krazycharlie

krazycharlie
2 months ago#6
HELLASISGREECE posted...
Bioshock.
Then Doom 3.

My suggestion is the other way around: First Doom 3 then Bioshock.
"U mad bro?".

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
2 months ago#7
Out of that list Bioshock needs to be first. I see it is tied with the Saboteur but I never played the Saboteur so can't comment on it.

User Info: MouthOfMadness

MouthOfMadness
2 months ago#8
Saborteur is incredibly fun, but also frustratingly glitchy at times. There's a reason Pandemic closed their doors after only 2 games. Still, I'd say play that first, then Bioshock.

And yeah, skip Neverdead if at all possible.
I drive therapists insane.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
2 months ago#9
springer73n01 posted...
Where is the none of the above option

never seems to be the games i have played :(.
gotta go with bioshock.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
2 months ago#10
Lol I expected bioshock to win, I really tried to like infinite, but Despite the flawless gameplay, amazing sound and stellar graphics, I just didn't enjoy it very much. The whole disney princess vibe really turned me off.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recommend me a game from my backlog!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived