This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it possible to stream directly from the PS3 to Youtube?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is it possible to stream directly from the PS3 to Youtube?

User Info: pappico

pappico
2 months ago#1
Does anyone here know a viable method in doing so? Without a capture card might I add.

I attempted before and I downloaded some third party(?) Playstation application to my laptop which didn't work. :/

User Info: revengine

revengine
2 months ago#2
The only app I know of that allows you to do anything like that is Twitch (which, obviously, does not stream to youtube).
Having a level of standards is going to open you up to criticism of hypocrisy from people with no standards.

User Info: pappico

pappico
1 month ago#3
revengine posted...
The only app I know of that allows you to do anything like that is Twitch (which, obviously, does not stream to youtube).

Oh wait, I could do that even without a capture card? I had the impression it's not doable sincr there's no "built-in" streaming of Twitch in the PS3 similar to the one in the PS4.

User Info: revengine

revengine
1 month ago#4
pappico posted...
revengine posted...

Oh wait, I could do that even without a capture card? I had the impression it's not doable sincr there's no "built-in" streaming of Twitch in the PS3 similar to the one in the PS4.

I wasn't sure about this so I did a google search and it seems you would need a capture card or device:

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/792769-how-to-broadcast-console-games
Having a level of standards is going to open you up to criticism of hypocrisy from people with no standards.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is it possible to stream directly from the PS3 to Youtube?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived