This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is your trophies supposed to show up on the interface or no?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is your trophies supposed to show up on the interface or no?

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
1 month ago#1
Every time I'm wanting to look at my trophies I have to load them up which takes a few minutes and it never shows my trophy lvl anymore like it used to. Is there something I can do to fix this?
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#2
Mighty-Oregon posted...
Every time I'm wanting to look at my trophies I have to load them up which takes a few minutes and it never shows my trophy lvl anymore like it used to. Is there something I can do to fix this?

trophy level and percentage should show up at the top... loading the trophy's to even just check what is remaining always takes several minutes. cant offer any more help otherwise.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
1 month ago#3
kingdrake2 posted...
Mighty-Oregon posted...

trophy level and percentage should show up at the top... loading the trophy's to even just check what is remaining always takes several minutes. cant offer any more help otherwise.

So if your trophy level/% is showing at top is there any particular reason why mine always shows zero plus my Avatar never shows anymore either at the top
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#4
something messed up. rebuilding the database might help. worse case is to reset to factory settings (last resort option if nothing works) though this resets user account and have to re-enter information manually plus redownload all games.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is your trophies supposed to show up on the interface or no?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived