This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sale of the dead has begun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sale of the dead has begun

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
1 month ago#1
This is actually alot better than the flash sale we just had

Picked up some good titles, including re-buying Demon souls to have an easier coop option, hopefully week 2 is just as good

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/sale-of-the-dead-week-1/cid=STORE-MSF77008-SOTD2017LP
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#2
It had better be.
http://i.imgur.com/ipEViaV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q6aBdbx.png

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
1 month ago#3
Yakuza Dead Souls for $5 if you have PS Plus. S'pretty good deal.
It's a higher power telling me through bunnies that we're all gonna die!

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#4
reiko sawamura posted...
Yakuza Dead Souls for $5 if you have PS Plus. S'pretty good deal.

yep it's a must buy. it's yakuza gameplay with zombies.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: AJM_Ruler

AJM_Ruler
1 month ago#5
House of the Dead 4 will be mine.

Anybody play it? It's actually the only HOTD game I haven't played yet. Might have to get a used PS Move later on.
Games can be paused, women cannot. Behold this wisdom.

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
1 month ago#6
WTF, no Resident Evil 2 sale? They put the rest of the series on sale though...
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 month ago#7
AJM_Ruler posted...

Anybody play it? It's actually the only HOTD game I haven't played yet. Might have to get a used PS Move later on.

I haven't played any of them, I'm not a big on rails shooter fan. I highly recommend getting a PS move now if you're interested in it, prices are ridiculously cheap! I've got 2 wands, 2 of the joystick things (Idr what they're called.), a ps eye, and a charging dock for under $20. There are a few awesome games too, and lots of decent games that are dirt cheap because the move failed, and they require a move.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: AJM_Ruler

AJM_Ruler
1 month ago#8
pikey87 posted...
AJM_Ruler posted...

I haven't played any of them, I'm not a big on rails shooter fan. I highly recommend getting a PS move now if you're interested in it, prices are ridiculously cheap! I've got 2 wands, 2 of the joystick things (Idr what they're called.), a ps eye, and a charging dock for under $20. There are a few awesome games too, and lots of decent games that are dirt cheap because the move failed, and they require a move.

Where did you get that dirt cheap? Most places are selling the wand itself for 25+. Please point me into that cheap direction, lol.
Games can be paused, women cannot. Behold this wisdom.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 month ago#9
AJM_Ruler posted...
pikey87 posted...
AJM_Ruler posted...

Where did you get that dirt cheap? Most places are selling the wand itself for 25+. Please point me into that cheap direction, lol.

Really? Probably because of vr. I got them individually at separate stores, but I know I got both wands at gamestop for $3.99 each. (Just checked, I used one of the little bags one of them came in to store gb games. The price tag is still on it.) The charging port I got at a random discount store for $5 new, still sealed.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
1 month ago#10
is Yakuza Dead Souls for $5 coop? I remember it having enemies like left4dead and the cover shows the 4 main characters fighting zombies but the game doesn't show if it is or not

So far I got all the HotD games, loved the first 2, loved the overkill and I am sure I will love the 3rd and 4th game

Also lol ad Capcom trying to scam ppl, if you look at the RE Chronicles light shooter series, unless I miss something, buying both separately is cheaper than buying the Chronicles HD collection(which contains both games)
PSN:yahyano1
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sale of the dead has begun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived