This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Backlog Group: November 2017 Game of the Month POLL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 Backlog Group: November 2017 Game of the Month POLL

User Info: V I C I O U S

V I C I O U S
1 month ago#1
From the following, select the 1 game you think should be November 2017's game of the month! - Results (32 votes)
God of War: Ascension
6.25% (2 votes)
Dead Space
18.75% (6 votes)
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
15.63% (5 votes)
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
25% (8 votes)
Legend of Dragoon
3.13% (1 votes)
Prototype
6.25% (2 votes)
Tales of Graces F
6.25% (2 votes)
Tales of Zestiria
9.38% (3 votes)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
6.25% (2 votes)
OTHER: (Then Make a Post About It)
3.13% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Alright, so October has been pretty spooky, and Demon's Souls certainly has helped that out a lot. But now it's time for something scarier! Donald Trump's FIRST turkey pardoning! >_< Close your eyes!

But really, it's time for November's game of the month poll! I've reinstated most of the titles from before the October poll now that we're headed to boring thanksgiving dinners and potentially delicious food (hopefully for all). I've kept Dead Space in the running because of its strong showing last month, and because we might wanna continue the horrors into November - it is on sale in the PSN Store after all! Oh and Prototype is the new contending title based on original voting in the survey. Some of you may have gotten it on sale recently? I know I did... not. Dammit.

Any "Other" recommendations? If so please clearly mark in your post that it fits in the OTHER category so if it's one not as of yet mentioned I can keep track of it for later polls (if it turns out to be as popular as 5 votes for the time being).

This poll will end on October 29th, 2017 @ 00:00 EST timezone. (Sunday's more convenient for me to do this....)

History of the Backlog Group:
May - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD
June - 3D Dot Game Heroes
July - Red Dead Redemption (& Undead Nightmares DLC)
August - Batman: Arkham City
September - Mass Effect 2
October - Demon's Souls
November - ???
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago

User Info: Varron

Varron
1 month ago#2
It's already been half a year since the start of the Game of the Month? Dang, time flies...

As per usual, my vote goes for Deadly Premonition! :P
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: Herrix

Herrix
1 month ago#3
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen! There's plenty of horrific monsters in it, especially in the Bitterblack Isle expansion, to suit October's horror theme. There are also some giant birdlike creatures, such as Griffins and Cockatrices, to carve up for Thanksgiving. Plus it has a gift- giving system wherein you can gift powerful or rare items to other players, so it covers Christmas too.

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
1 month ago#4
Not taking part, but if you guys allow me to chime in, Dead Space is a game every gamer should play at least once.
Here's how I feel about 90% of topics and posts seem in Gamefaqs:
https://youtu.be/mHWXDaQPau0

User Info: Herrix

Herrix
1 month ago#5
I've been reading up on Deadly Premonition. Sounds like Majora's Mask meets GTA San Andreas, Heavy Rain and Alien Isolation. In other words, interesting. I like the idea of the Raincoat Killer randomly showing up but I'm not sure how I feel about the quicktime events. Even if they're responsive, they're more restrictive than other parts of a game. If they're unresponsive then they can ruin the fun.

User Info: Mexicola

Mexicola
1 month ago#6
You should play Dead Space in honor of Visceral Games.
"It's a holiday for hanging."

User Info: Varron

Varron
1 month ago#7
It seems we have a three-way tie!
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 month ago#8
Cmon dead space!!!

Hell no to graces f...
😑

And zestiria....
🤢
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

gamemaster712
1 month ago#9
Herrix posted...
I've been reading up on Deadly Premonition. Sounds like Majora's Mask meets GTA San Andreas, Heavy Rain and Alien Isolation. In other words, interesting. I like the idea of the Raincoat Killer randomly showing up but I'm not sure how I feel about the quicktime events. Even if they're responsive, they're more restrictive than other parts of a game. If they're unresponsive then they can ruin the fun.

Only stupid glitches....
The qte isn’t too bad.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

gamemaster712
1 month ago#10
I have a few recommendation:
No more heroes paradise.
Killer is dead
Stranglehold
Lollipop chainsaw
Force unleashed 2
Asuras wrath
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS3 Backlog Group: November 2017 Game of the Month POLL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived