This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you play once and NEVER touch again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you play once and NEVER touch again

User Info: Yield2DNuggetry

Yield2DNuggetry
1 month ago#1
Uncharted series, especially 3. The enemy placements in certain sections is meant to frustrate and annoy the f*** out of players. Plus.....my god the gunplay is so jank. I dont see why people say its good.

User Info: Varron

Varron
1 month ago#2
I can't seem to replay open-world sandbox games, like Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row 3/4. No matter how much fun I had with them, they're one and done.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: GVnayR

GVnayR
1 month ago#3
NBA 2K11
NHL 11
MLB 14 The Show
Duke Nukem Forever
College Hoops 2K7
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire should have had a multiplayer mode.

User Info: 911didbush

911didbush
1 month ago#4
Pretty much everything I've bought on flash sales for $1-$5. I also seem to have just noticed that this never happened to me as kid.

User Info: kgrc

kgrc
1 month ago#5
Pretty much every game I own . I don't trophy hunt or any of that crap I just play through on a high difficulty and enjoy the ride then I'm onto the multiplayer then onto the next game.

Games are way to time consuming for me to want to go back and all that trophy hunting or chasing down hidden artifacts is a chore and gets boring as hell.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MacheteAFC

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#6
I'm currently playing through Final Fantasy 13, and I don't think I'll touch it again after I complete it once. I'm at chapter 5, and it's just an average game. Looks pretty, but that's about it.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Mexicola

Mexicola
1 month ago#7
FFXIII and XIII-2

I grew up on FF and felt obligated to finish them and I'll eventually force myself to play Lightning Returns, but the first 2 games in this trilogy are absolute trash and there's no way I'd play them again.

I'd also probably add RE6. I recently finished it and it definitely earned all the criticism it received. A real mess of a game.
"It's a holiday for hanging."
(message deleted)

User Info: JAYDAKID977

JAYDAKID977
1 month ago#9
I only really played Dragons Dogma once or twice.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1383-just-another-board

User Info: GundamMonX

GundamMonX
1 month ago#10
A lot of the PS3 games I have I've only played once to completion and never touched again. These are just some of them:

*Uncharted 1-3 (overall not bad, there were some frustrating/crashy parts, but not very replayable)
*Zone of the Enders 2 (it's just...not good. You feel extremely limited throughout the entire game, and it lacks any sense of freedom)
*Conan. It's kind of "meh"
*Dead Space 3. It was just a disappointment compared to DS1 and 2
"If Keanu Reeves didn't look so non-Asian, he would never have made it into Hollywood."--LuminescentRule
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you play once and NEVER touch again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived