This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you play once and NEVER touch again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you play once and NEVER touch again

User Info: NEMESIS_4713

NEMESIS_4713
3 weeks ago#31
Bioshock Infinite bought it 10 euros. I played it 2 times, got platinum and never touched it again. How this game could be a contender for 2013 game of the year beats me. This is the only game in my library that i regreat buying it. I still remember the beach section with the 50plets and ET fingers, lazyness in the most pure form.
We can all only be who we are, no more and no less.

User Info: GVnayR

GVnayR
3 weeks ago#32
Varron posted...
I can't seem to replay open-world sandbox games, like Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row 3/4. No matter how much fun I had with them, they're one and done.

I beat Saints Row 4 on the easiest difficulty level but it immediately gets too hard for me when I try to play it on the normal difficulty level.
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire should have had a multiplayer mode.

User Info: RoyalsDK

RoyalsDK
3 weeks ago#33
Heavenly Sword
Enslaved
"lets be honest.. Vin has kind of made The Rock the star he is. Rock was pretty much a nobody in hollywood until the fast and furious"- JamesOwnzMaz

User Info: spectre_vampire

spectre_vampire
2 weeks ago#34
Generally I don't pick up a game again once I've beaten it, unless I want to get 100%, or there's another mode I want to futz around with. I have a bunch of games and don't see the point in replaying them if I've already experienced them once.

As for games I literally haven't touched much since the first introduction, I find it's most common with games I buy specifically for multiplayer. I intend to play it with friends, but I hardly get the opportunity, since even when I DO have other people over they always seem to want to play something else. Lumines Plus is the best example.
Check out my cousin's LP channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHp_QtFJSUqpDXs67CsVWsA/videos

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
1 week ago#35
I only replay games if i REALLY enjoyed them and they left an impact on me. so,most of my games.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games you play once and NEVER touch again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived