This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

40,000 concurrent players are still playing Black Ops 2 on PS3 today

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 40,000 concurrent players are still playing Black Ops 2 on PS3 today

User Info: arrrdunla

arrrdunla
1 month ago#1
It's fun to jump back to Black Ops 2 or Ghosts once in a while. Just weekend I was surprised to see 40,000 concurrent players still playing Black Ops 2 on PS3. Are there any evergreen online multiplayer games on the ps3 other than the COD games?

User Info: darkoj

darkoj
1 month ago#2
Destiny and Dark Souls.
PSN: darkoj-
Single and ready to... not mingle, but rather, fathom existence and maybe, listen to jazz...? Gaming it is.

User Info: kgrc

kgrc
1 month ago#3
GTA v and the recent fifas are well populated.

I had my time with bops 2 it was a truly classic mp experience but I find it hard to go back, saying that I've had a bit of fun going back to kz3 in the last couple months but sadly the gameplay is fairly limited and I hit top rank a long time ago and unlocked everything in the game.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MacheteAFC

User Info: trash_master

trash_master
4 weeks ago#4
THERES SO MANY HACKERS ON BLACK OPS 2 FOR THE PS3 VERSION!!!!!!!!!! are you running into hackers in TDM?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 weeks ago#5
I play call of duty GHOSTS every week

User Info: Kickflip

Kickflip
4 weeks ago#6
Is the hacker problem really bad? Black Ops 2 is the best CoD imo, but I moved on when I started have connection issues.
Pratar vi om samma sak?

User Info: trash_master

trash_master
4 weeks ago#7
Kickflip posted...
Is the hacker problem really bad? Black Ops 2 is the best CoD imo, but I moved on when I started have connection issues.

the game is unplayable. You cant enter a game in TDM without running into hackers.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
4 weeks ago#8
Hackers are really prevalent in BO2. Everyone running that terrible zombieland map or one of the many variants that just suck and are horrendously balanced in general.
"The essence of magic is to determine the root cause of all things.
There's no distinction between science and magic." ~ Patchouli Knowledge

User Info: JAYDAKID977

JAYDAKID977
4 weeks ago#9
Is Black Ops 1 still heavily populated? I think it might be. (Cod 4 on the other hand....)
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1383-just-another-board
Muzak is offensive.

User Info: ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris
3 weeks ago#10
CoD seems to be one of those games where if you want to play online with strangers, you really should get it for a newer system. Like I tried even checking out CoD4 on PS3 way back in 2011 and it was already overrun with hackers.
Join the Nintendo Fun Club today, Mac!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 40,000 concurrent players are still playing Black Ops 2 on PS3 today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived