This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We never got Witcher 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. We never got Witcher 2

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
1 month ago#1
Gears of War cut the wound, but now I know that Witcher 2 was the extra salt

but we still won in the end, we still won
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
1 month ago#2
icecutter17 posted...

Sounds like you lost if you have open wounds with salt in them from not being able to play games not available on your systems. An Xbox 360 is cheap at this point and so was The Witcher 2 last I checked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z05g2X4r7OA

icecutter17
1 month ago#3
INKU48 posted...
icecutter17 posted...

Sounds like you lost if you have open wounds with salt in them from not being able to play games not available on your systems. An Xbox 360 is cheap at this point and so was The Witcher 2 last I checked.

Actually I have a 360 sitting at my parents place, Gears of War were great when I was younger a key reason I got it

I won't go all the way to get it now though, and yes I feel salt for not being able to play Witcher 2
Big BIG Salt
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: revengine

revengine
1 month ago#4
And to hear it was because CDPR got in a financial dispute with the team who were working on the port job for the PS3 version just kind of adds a bit of lemon juice to that open, salty wound.
Having a level of standards is going to open you up to criticism of hypocrisy from people with no standards.

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
1 month ago#5
Let's be honest... we never got Witcher 2, but we never really missed it before Witcher 3 was released for PS4.
Here's how I feel about 90% of topics and posts seem in Gamefaqs:
https://youtu.be/mHWXDaQPau0

icecutter17
1 month ago#6
rafamaximo posted...
Let's be honest... we never got Witcher 2, but we never really missed it before Witcher 3 was released for PS4.

Nice cope
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: Jet_Enduro101

Jet_Enduro101
1 month ago#7
rafamaximo posted...

Witcher 2 was among my favorite games last gen. It would have been nice to play it on ps3, but only if it ran better than the 360 version. I guess it's kind of moot since I eventually got a pc to play it, but it's a fantastic game and you really missed out if you never got the chance.

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
1 month ago#8
Binary Domain is better than Goofs of War. And Witcher 2 was free on Xboxlive at some point. I got it and dont even play it cause it is boring.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#9
i was going to suggest it to be ps2 on ps4 but it never came to the ps2. that plans gone.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

icecutter17
1 month ago#10
str8Knowledge posted...
Binary Domain is better than Goofs of War. And Witcher 2 was free on Xboxlive at some point. I got it and dont even play it cause it is boring.

Is this a joke post?
Even angels cast shadows
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. We never got Witcher 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived