This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do Trophies on PS3 count towards credit $$$

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do Trophies on PS3 count towards credit $$$

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
1 month ago#1
I have to register?

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#2
yes, what also counts is PS VR, PS4 and vita.
His hair cracks me up, It's like if vaudeville and feudal Japan did the fusion dance on his head - Yaridovich

User Info: Akira1256

Akira1256
1 month ago#3
It's also not retroactive - you'll only get rewarded for trophies you earn after you sign up. Any trophies you already have won't count.
My sig is away, busy contemplating itself.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#4
This entire promotion is pathetic.
http://i.imgur.com/3y4v57G.jpg

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
1 month ago#5
Zack_Attackv1 posted...

I agree. Either you do this retroactive or you don't do it at all. We can't earn trophies we already have again. If I wanted some form of credit for playing on Sony consoles over the last 25 years, I'd have to create a new account and replay my games all over again, in other words, investing (more like wasting) thousands of hours again.

So, in the end, this whole s*** is just Sony scared of Xbox One X, trying to cater to people who are still on the fence to jump on PS4 side. Sony should instead reward players / customers who have supported them for years, not only the ones they don't wanting jumping ship to Microsoft's more powerful console.

But it would be much easier for Sony to counter Xbox One X... They just need to release a "PS4 Ultimate"... which would be a PS4 Pro allowing BC for all Sony previous consoles. In other words, a PS4 able to play PS1, PS2 and PS3 discs. I am nobody in gaming industry, but it's easy to assume that Sony would have wiped out Xbox from earth if they had released PS4 including such feature.

But hey, let Sony treat their loyal consumers as s***... most of them seem to like it. PS4 board in Gamefaqs is a cesspool (like a fellow user usually says), if you talk about BC people are all like "I have a PS4 to play PS4 games, not old ones... screw you" but yet they keep begging for remasters / remakes and s*** like that.
Here's how I feel about 90% of topics and posts seem in Gamefaqs:
https://youtu.be/mHWXDaQPau0

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k
1 month ago#6
rafamaximo posted...
Zack_Attackv1 posted...

I agree. Either you do this retroactive or you don't do it at all. We can't earn trophies we already have again. If I wanted some form of credit for playing on Sony consoles over the last 25 years, I'd have to create a new account and replay my games all over again, in other words, investing (more like wasting) thousands of hours again.

So, in the end, this whole s*** is just Sony scared of Xbox One X, trying to cater to people who are still on the fence to jump on PS4 side. Sony should instead reward players / customers who have supported them for years, not only the ones they don't wanting jumping ship to Microsoft's more powerful console.

But it would be much easier for Sony to counter Xbox One X... They just need to release a "PS4 Ultimate"... which would be a PS4 Pro allowing BC for all Sony previous consoles. In other words, a PS4 able to play PS1, PS2 and PS3 discs. I am nobody in gaming industry, but it's easy to assume that Sony would have wiped out Xbox from earth if they had released PS4 including such feature.

But hey, let Sony treat their loyal consumers as s***... most of them seem to like it. PS4 board in Gamefaqs is a cesspool (like a fellow user usually says), if you talk about BC people are all like "I have a PS4 to play PS4 games, not old ones... screw you" but yet they keep begging for remasters / remakes and s*** like that.

Exacrly what I totally think about it. Sounds like competition that personally Sony shouldn't even try to do this one at all.

Plus like you said on the last sentence is very true as their buisness side is quite awful that even they suck at trying to put their own support a lot more just like Ps Vita. It's a great handheld device that I'm glad other developers are making more content for so long that they're way better than whatever Sony does for that one.
Topaz Master in DOA 5 Last Round
PSN Gamertag: Superstarmaste1r
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do Trophies on PS3 count towards credit $$$

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived