This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Calling all Power Stone fans. For the dream of HD Power Stone /Power Stone 2!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Calling all Power Stone fans. For the dream of HD Power Stone /Power Stone 2!

User Info: shiva

shiva
3 weeks ago#1
[In an effort for this message to be seen by as many fans of Power Stone and Power Stone 2, I am posting this exact same topic across multiple forums. I apologize in advance if you've seen this exact same topic already!]

Do you love Power Stone and Power Stone 2? Have you long awaited for this series to be given the HD, online-enabled treatment it so deserves? Here is a chance to try and help make it happen!

I'm one of the biggest Power Stone fans you will ever know in this site. In one of my frequent searches for all new things Power Stone that appear online, I came across a YT video, recently published by Digital Eclipse, where they're seen playing Power Stone 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Mx7OwEIsc

Yes, Digital Eclipse. The company responsible for the HD, online-enabled releases of Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, and HD Marvel vs Capcom 2! That Digital Eclipse!!!

I keep watching, and one Digital Eclipse member goes "We should approach Capcom about doing this game...". I couldn't believe it. Then and there, I knew I had to let them know how much Power Stone fans around the world want to see that happen. I left them an enthusiastic comment, and liked the video!

All you other Power Stone fans out there: if you have a Google/YT account, please leave Digital Eclipse a message as well! This is one of the few opportunities we've ever had to speak to people with the capacity to make our dream happen. Who knows when, if ever, we'll have another one... Don't let it go to waste! Let your voice be heard, and share this with any other Power Stone fans you may know.
#1 gaming dream? Online-enabled rerelease of Power Stone/Power Stone 2! Standing for all I cherish about video games.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 weeks ago#2
I mean, if it happens then it's not going to be for the PS3 in 2017.
Ryse > Knack

shiva
3 weeks ago#3
I should think that is obvious.

The reason why I'm posting this here is I recall reading topics on the subject of online HD Power Stone/Power Stone 2 here over the years, and I'm trying to reach out to those fans. If you have a Google/YT account, please leave Digital Eclipse an encouraging comment in the video I linked. If you don't, send them an e-mail to contact@digitaleclipse.com. If you're a Twitter user, you can go to either https://twitter.com/frankcifaldi or https://twitter.com/mikejmika . If you know other Power Stone fans or any other Power Stone community on the web, please share this info with them! I'm gonna summon a few of them from the archived topics, actually:

@Tom_Green_II @Zenoji @GinsuVictim @Jx1010 @SoincMetal @agrissa @Sjm025 @TomoEK9 @arstos @LiquidSnake09
#1 gaming dream? Online-enabled rerelease of Power Stone/Power Stone 2! Standing for all I cherish about video games.

shiva
3 weeks ago#4
@The_Dark_Hadou @THE_PS1_PATRIOT @Seifer_us @iPutinWORK @undeadeath @IChangedMyName @Shawwty08 @Sega_Saturn09 @Roachmeat @Devilman_Amon

shiva
3 weeks ago#5
@nouseravailable @ElDudorino @CassyChan @RollingCradle @GOZYT

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 weeks ago#6
Cut the s***. I already replied in your 360 thread. It's just spam at this point. Also, off-topic for this board as well. They aren't going to release a remaster on this platform either.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 weeks ago#7
Come oooon! Come on!

If you've got the stones, then you've got the power!
http://i.imgur.com/P9SET6j.jpg

User Info: ConstanzaShiggy

ConstanzaShiggy
3 weeks ago#8
Power Stone on the Dreamcast was the go to fun hour at my house.
Mitsuru, Naoto, and Haru. The patrician taste in women.

shiva
3 weeks ago#9
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Come oooon! Come on!

If you've got the stones, then you've got the power!

@Zack_Attackv1 knocks the power stone off his opponent with a class that only a power stone fan could have. POOOWERFUL!!!

ConstanzaShiggy posted...
Power Stone on the Dreamcast was the go to fun hour at my house.

Same here. In my case, the only reason it stopped was people moving away from that building. This won't be an issue anymore if an online play enabled HD version comes out. Leave a comment through any of the three forms described above if you haven't yet, @ConstanzaShiggy !

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
2 weeks ago#10
that would be great,though i care far more about rival schools 2 getting the hd treatment. best fighter on the dreamcast by far imo.
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Calling all Power Stone fans. For the dream of HD Power Stone /Power Stone 2!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived