This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I got spoiled the ending to Ni No Kuni. Should I bother playing it now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I got spoiled the ending to Ni No Kuni. Should I bother playing it now?

User Info: Chr0noid

Chr0noid
1 month ago#1
Specifically the part concerning the mother. I've had the game in my backlog for the longest time and now I have even less motivation to finish it.
We are so dead. But at least I have a girlfriend! -Lion-O

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
1 month ago#2
If I had stopped playing/watching every game or movie I got spoiled some part of it or even the end, I would have not witnessed some of the best media out in the market (i.e Red Dead Redemption).

Your journey through the game is what matters, not just a scene at the end of it.
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
1 month ago#3
Gaara_fan posted...
If I had stopped playing/watching every game or movie I got spoiled some part of it or even the end, I would have not witnessed some of the best media out in the market (i.e Red Dead Redemption).

Your journey through the game is what matters, not just a scene at the end of it.

Right out of my mouth. Got my PS3 in Feb this year, late owner, I have spoiled myself rotten on YouTube in regards to Ni no Kuni but I still enjoy playing the game.
PSN: defunct32 / 3DS FC: N/A

User Info: Godzilla_82

Godzilla_82
1 month ago#4
Don't let spoilers govern your enjoyment of media (games/tv/etc). The journey is always what is important imo.
Look at those Monsters!!!-Rebecca Chambers, RE1

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
1 month ago#5
No, because the story isn't what makes NNK enjoyable. It's one of those stories that can easily take a back seat to the game play and the fun of exploration. If you're an RPG fan, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: RFC22

RFC22
1 month ago#6
Yes. You bought it. you should play it. *TC loks at my 100+ backlog* . What backlog? Ium, Lets move along now.

I'm playing FF7 and I already seen and heard what happens to a certain character but i still like it.
My FC is 4957-4763-9094 (Pokemon Sun) PS3: hellfighter45 D3:UE, Xenoverse 1
PSN: hellfighter44 God Eater R (VITA), DB Xenoverse 2 (PS4), Rocket League
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I got spoiled the ending to Ni No Kuni. Should I bother playing it now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived