This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Saints Row 4 better or as good as 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is Saints Row 4 better or as good as 3?

User Info: -0melette-

-0melette-
1 month ago#11
I need to play SR4 myself yet. But SR3 and SR2 are amazing and a lot of fun. I've got a 97% completion save file for SR2 and I completed SR3 to 100% because I like the games so much.
Also agree that SR2's story is the best of the bunch.
Put a lid down on it, Save it for a another night.

User Info: Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X

Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X
1 month ago#12
Saints row 2 is basically GTA SA on steroids.. which is why people including me love it. who doesn't like doing Cops shows and spraying houses with s***?.

also Fire fighters side missions has you actually using a fire extinguisher to put out the fire in interior and the EMT side missions has you using the shock paddles to revive people it has tons of activities.

plus it has the best character customization. There's so many real people you can create on the game is crazy. I've created characters from Michael Jackson to Osama Bin Laden on saints row really endless possibilities. problem is I don't think you can play as a female character but who cares. the game is fun either way.
PSN xJokerLastLaughx Currently playing MKXL SF5 Xenoverse 2 AC4 Black Flag Watchdogs 2 Ghost Recon Wildlands WWE 2K17 Advance Warfare exo zombies only.

User Info: bigtiggie23

bigtiggie23
1 month ago#13
For the record yes you can be a female in Saint's Row 2. It was just the first one you could only be a guy.
From my experience I have learned that you can only refer to so many people as Frenchie before The Man comes and takes you away.

User Info: Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X

Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X
1 month ago#14
bigtiggie23 posted...
For the record yes you can be a female in Saint's Row 2. It was just the first one you could only be a guy.

i didn't remember that tbh. as I always used a guy.. it wasn't until sr3 that I started using females protagonists.
PSN xJokerLastLaughx Currently playing MKXL SF5 Xenoverse 2 AC4 Black Flag Watchdogs 2 Ghost Recon Wildlands WWE 2K17 Advance Warfare exo zombies only.

User Info: BloodFalcon64

BloodFalcon64
1 month ago#15
Saints row 2 is the best in the series, but sr3 and sr4 are still good games. If possible I recommend sr4 re elected on the ps4. It fixes a lot that really brought sr4 down. Hoping that if we ever see a sr5 that they pretty much retcon all of sr4 and make it more like sr2.

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
1 month ago#16
Thanks for replies guy

Btw SR3 is one of the shortest games I've ever played wow
Even angels cast shadows
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is Saints Row 4 better or as good as 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived