This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me break the tie once and for all

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Help me break the tie once and for all

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 month ago#1
I choose.... - Results (48 votes)
Marvel ultimate alliance
60.42% (29 votes)
Midway arcade origins
18.75% (9 votes)
Gauntlet legends (psone)
20.83% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well...
Help?
😭😭😭
It’s driving me bonkers.
On a budget.

🤪
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

gamemaster712
1 month ago#2
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

gamemaster712
1 month ago#3
😔😰

User Info: ephman97

ephman97
1 month ago#4
I voted for Marvel Ultimate Alliance. The game is basically a dungeon crawler, but there's a tremendous amount of content in terms of different characters (there are TONS of characters, many of which have cloned powers in terms of gameplay but some of which are unique; for example, Dr Strange can turn enemies into item boxes), different team bonuses (for example, if your team consists of the Fantastic Four each character will receive a power up bonus), different character combos (for example, Colossus can throw Wolverine just like in the X-Men comics, a la the "fastball special"), and extras (unlockable costumes, trivia, artwork, and simulation discs, basically comic book missions that replay episodes from each of the characters).

The gameplay itself is pretty simple, but if you're a Marvel fan it's basically a dream come true. Tons of interesting cameos, including basically an all-star cast of heroes and villains (as well as some random ones, such as Spider-Woman).
PSN ephman97. Recent favorites: Child of Light (PS3 game), Uprooted (novel), Primer (film), The 100 (tv show), Vanguard (fund)

gamemaster712
1 month ago#5
Well MUA does hanker that marvel feel..
Especially with avengers inifinty war trailer...
I’ll give this another day or two

gamemaster712
1 month ago#6
Everybody love them marvel...
🤪

gamemaster712
1 month ago#7
Sonic ultimate genesis collection has entered fray...
Marvel is still in running...

gamemaster712
1 month ago#8
Know people like marvel but damn...

Fun fact: saw ultimate alliance 2 other day for cheap...
Skipped because it’s less good than 1.

User Info: RFC22

RFC22
1 month ago#9
Sonic Genesis collection was one of my first PS3 games I bought.
If you like turn based RPGs, beat-em ups, and platforming games, get the Genesis collection. Phantasy Star 4 can compete with the likes of FF7.

I got UMA2 for the PS2 and it's a fun game. UMA are the best serious Marvel games. If you like Marvel, the only options other than the alliance, is the pay to play Omega game, LEGO marvel , OR the underwhelming Marvel v.s Capcom 3.

What games come with the Midway Arcade Origins?
I have the collection with Final Fight and Magic Sword.
My FC is 4957-4763-9094 (Pokemon Sun) PS3: hellfighter45 D3:UE, Xenoverse 1
PSN: hellfighter44 God Eater R (VITA), DB Xenoverse 2 (PS4), Rocket League

gamemaster712
1 month ago#10
It’s all here...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midway_Arcade_Origins

@RFC22

And I shouldn’t have mislead...
I meant sonic genesis collection as in I bought it but I think I’m willing to splurge once more for one game in the original listing.
And marvel is likely the winner.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Help me break the tie once and for all

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived