This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Merry christmas i have 3 free full game codes from PSN for PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Merry christmas i have 3 free full game codes from PSN for PS3

User Info: lovbbws

lovbbws
4 weeks ago#1
Hi all i recently bought a used copy of resident evil 6 anthology for the PS3 that comes with all those free full game download codes on PSN and i was super surprised the resident evil 5 gold and resident evil 4 HD codes both worked and were unused.Im assuming they are all are unused but i cant be sure. To try to win all 3 full game codes which are resident evil 1 directors cut,resident evil 2 and resident evil 3 nemesis and remember these are the original PS1 games not the ones redone for other consoles or PC. All you have to do to win all 3 codes that hopefully they all work..... all you have to do is say something good about my 3 favorite JRPG's which are final fantasy 4 for super nes,Y's book 1 & 2 for the turbo-grafx 16 cd and the original phantasy star for sega master system.Again i dont know if any or all 3 will work but the other 2 resident games i mentioned earlier both full game codes worked fine and i will pick the person with the 3 best things to say about my 3 fav jrpg's listed will be picked on christmas eve........ good luck and merry christmas and happy holidays!

User Info: Iroquois2688

Iroquois2688
4 weeks ago#2
While I’ve always wanted to play those RPGs and never got a chance to, the best thing I can say about them is they’re not overhyped, which is always a good thing. The internet kinda ruins a lot of games because they overhype them with praise which then dilutes the experience. From my time playing these games, the best ones (and the ones I put on my backlog) are always the ones not many people talk about.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Iroquois2688

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
4 weeks ago#3
Just a quick question? Are these codes separate? I already own Resident Evil 2 & 3 Nemesis on my account but I lack the RE1 Director's Cut, so I'm doubt if should participate...
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Frank_CastIe

Frank_CastIe
4 weeks ago#4
Final Fantasy IV: Amazing soundtrack that people tend to ignore. Also, the characters are very cool

Ys book I and II: One of the best games on the system. The opening sequence itself was like watching the beginning of an animated movie, and showed what the first CD video game console was capable of.

Phantasy Star: Groundbreaking for its time. The music is great, the monsters had awesome unique animations, the battle system is nice and fast, good character designs, etc. It's a terrific game
With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all - That is your fate!

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 weeks ago#5
Glad I already have all those RE games. Anyway, someone will be lucky enough to get those codes and they will be working.
Here's how I feel about 90% of topics and posts seem in Gamefaqs:
https://youtu.be/mHWXDaQPau0

User Info: HighwayPilot

HighwayPilot
4 weeks ago#6
Merry Christmas :)

I'd love to say something about Y's book 1 & 2, but I've never had the chance to play the games or any of the remakes. I hope to one day. I do like the design/artstyle of the games and the premise of the gameplay.

Final Fantasy IV: Great game. It's the first in the series to combine all the best elements of the previous games and add some new to make it the first true masterpiece Final Fantasy.

Phantasy Star. Ahead of its time in both theme and features. The cutscenes and first person views of dungeons and houses etc. made it one of the first rpgs that created a fully immersive experience.

P.S.: Only consider me for the resident evil 3 nemesis code, as I already have the other two games.

lovbbws
4 weeks ago#7
Gaara_fan posted...
Just a quick question? Are these codes separate? I already own Resident Evil 2 & 3 Nemesis on my account but I lack the RE1 Director's Cut, so I'm doubt if should participate...

Gaara_fan posted...

If thats the case id send you just the one you need and pick another to send the other 2 :) thanks for being honest

lovbbws
4 weeks ago#8
HighwayPilot posted...
Merry Christmas :)

I'd love to say something about Y's book 1 & 2, but I've never had the chance to play the games or any of the remakes. I hope to one day. I do like the design/artstyle of the games and the premise of the gameplay.

Final Fantasy IV: Great game. It's the first in the series to combine all the best elements of the previous games and add some new to make it the first true masterpiece Final Fantasy.

Phantasy Star. Ahead of its time in both theme and features. The cutscenes and first person views of dungeons and houses etc. made it one of the first rpgs that created a fully immersive experience.

P.S.: Only consider me for the resident evil 3 nemesis code, as I already have the other two games.

You got it ty for the great opinions :))

User Info: Frank_CastIe

Frank_CastIe
4 weeks ago#9
I forgot to mention that I already have RE3, so if I happen to be the lucky winner, I only need RE 1 and 2
With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all - That is your fate!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Merry christmas i have 3 free full game codes from PSN for PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived