does it share the originals achievement list?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake 4
  3. does it share the originals achievement list?

User Info: mcPhilabusta

mcPhilabusta
5 years ago#1
just wanted to make sure thanks :)
MOMMY! WHens daddy coming back from heaven?

User Info: Raider125

Raider125
5 years ago#2
Yes and it appears the leaderboards havent been reset
Gamertag: ShatterX

User Info: LordKillington

LordKillington
5 years ago#3
Can owners of the old discs play with new disc people? Also, for anybody who bought it and also owns the original 360 disc, are there any differences or additions at all? Both in single and multiplayer?

Do old disc owners have any reason to pick up the reissue or is it simply the same with Bethesda's name on the box? Since Bethesda released ZERO info on this reissue beyond the date and price I've been dying to talk to someone who is familiar with the old discs ans has also bought the reissue.

Raider125
5 years ago#4
Its exactly the same game

User Info: LordKillington

LordKillington
5 years ago#5
Thanks Raider! I'll just keep using my current disc then. I still need my 500 and 1000 flags achievements so I hope the reissue infuses new life into CTF. I also need the top 10 and Number 1 achievements, but I'll never get those because the boosters pushed it too far out to get it without boosting myself, and I refuse to boost. Fun is more important to me than gamerscore, though I DO love going for some achievements.

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
5 years ago#6
Raider125 posted...

Damn it....I knew my hope for them to smooth out the choppiness was a long shot. I have it coming from Amazon...not even going to open it.
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without penalty. I buy used games.Pacers 42-24

User Info: Halo05

Halo05
5 years ago#7
bossk5 posted...
Raider125 posted...

Damn it....I knew my hope for them to smooth out the choppiness was a long shot. I have it coming from Amazon...not even going to open it.

Same here minus the ordered from Amazon part.

I would've thrown down $20 for an improved version of the game but when I already have the identical title, no thanks.

Does this release include the bonus disc with Quake 2 also?
ssb has bean the best fighting game series ever since its was frist realized.
-podoftimmy

User Info: ShamblerQ

ShamblerQ
5 years ago#8
bossk5 posted...
Raider125 posted...

:/ Don't take his vague answer as your final answer. Was the Frame rate improved? Does it come with Quake 2?

Raider125
5 years ago#9
The quake 2 bonus disc is not included, the framerate has not been improved either its the same game running on the same code.

Raider125
5 years ago#10
And a side note the multiplayer is dead. Ive tried over the last three days to find a match and nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Quake 4
  3. does it share the originals achievement list?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived