The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Loan Shark Activity - Details

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row
  3. Loan Shark Activity - Details

User Info: veronicablushes

veronicablushes
8 years ago#1
Union Square, Downtown District

Take out a loan at the Loan Office Activity. After a few days if you don't pay it back 2 guys will come after you. They show up about once a day until you make it to the Peterliner waves - in which they'll show up a few times a day. While you have a loan your on-screen money value (near the top right) will display in red. It flashes when the loan collectors are nearby.

Number of Waves - Vehicle - Weapon
1 - Jackrabbit - Vice 9 Pistol
5 - La Fuerza - Vice 9 Pistol
4 - Bulldog - .44 Shepard Pistol
5 - Peterliner - Tombstone Shotgun
Inf - Helicopter - (some type of auto-rifle)

I did this Activity to get a Bulldog to turn in to the Chop Shop, but the Bulldog they drive up in is a custom version and can not be modified. The Peterliner is also a custom version. By "custom" I mean that they're white and have a "1st Born Loans" logo on the side.

User Info: Frank_Booth666

Frank_Booth666
8 years ago#2
uuuhhhh..... I guess you just got the game which is cool, cause I have been trying to get online achievements with some others. If you're looking for those, send a FR
GT: Frank Booth666
John Lennon got what he deserved.

User Info: veronicablushes

veronicablushes
8 years ago#3
Yeah, I spent over 500 hours on SR2, and now I'm playing through this one for the first time. I know I'm really late to the game, but I couldn't find the information above so I thought I'd share it for anyone else who happens to try to look it up.

I don't have xbox Live or I'd join you in a heartbeat.
  1. Boards
  2. Saints Row
  3. Loan Shark Activity - Details

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived