Playing campaign again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Killzone 2
  3. Playing campaign again

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
6 years ago#1
I wish I had forgotten about the knife >_<

I played the first level like a proper noob, firing all over the place and not using cover effectively - I have beaten this game on Elite, it's been a LONG while since I played any FPS, let alone KZ2 with it's weird delayed movement.

Anyway. Around the point where you have to take out the tanks, I rediscovered the knife. Since then I've been cut-rushing the Helghast just like I always used to, and mowing them down in their masses. It really is more effective than any gun, although it's extremely detrimental to online play and I don't want to get into the habit of being a 'beserker' - does anyone know if the knife has been knerfed in KZ3?
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: Sinner2501

Sinner2501
6 years ago#2
Not really, no.
Did you lose a Golden Aaaaaxe? Orrrr was is a Silver Aaaaaxe?

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
6 years ago#3
I finished Normal mode last night, and I'm pretty sure that the only time I actually needed a weapon was when I had to take out the ATAC's, those flying machines and a few long-range areas.

Except for the inaccessible RPG soldiers, I took out every wave during the Radec fight with my knife. Swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe.

Traded it in today, I never want to see Rico again :D
Why? Because **** you is why.
  1. Boards
  2. Killzone 2
  3. Playing campaign again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived