What USB cable type is the one for the Jabra BT135?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warhawk
  3. What USB cable type is the one for the Jabra BT135?

User Info: baronoli

baronoli
8 years ago#1
The one supplied has vanished :\, it was a very small cable >.<. I found a bunch on Amazon but am not that confident I know what one to get :\
PSN: Baronoli

User Info: RepKid44

RepKid44
8 years ago#2
I know what it looks like, but I couldn't tell you what it's called. I suggest taking it to your local electronics store, like Dick Smith. Do other countries have Dick Smith's? Well, Radioshack then.
People tricked with fake modded messages: 1
PSN ID: Lord_Coinage || Noobs slain: 9 || Padders slain: 2

User Info: MikeHawkitch

MikeHawkitch
8 years ago#3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Universal_Serial_Bus/Archive_4#Mystery_micro_plug

Specifically mentions the Jabra lead, towards the bottom.
Scottish? Want a clan? Come join us:
www.ps3scotland.com

User Info: nightwarrioruk

nightwarrioruk
8 years ago#4
i have not look at mine really but i am sure it the same as the one that charges the ps3 pad so you could use that
ITS ME
When the rich wage war!! Its the poor that die!!!

User Info: THeOnE234567

THeOnE234567
8 years ago#5
Yeah nightwarrior is right. You can use the cables for the ps3 controllers to charge it.
PSN:mx7030"Well, the people in New York didn't seem to care that a giant underwater alien space ship crashed in Manhattan"-Dammit182

User Info: Krabby127

Krabby127
8 years ago#6
THeOnE234567 posted...
Yeah nightwarrior is right. You can use the cables for the ps3 controllers to charge it.
---
PSN:mx7030"Well, the people in New York didn't seem to care that a giant underwater alien space ship crashed in Manhattan"-Dammit182

I'm not sure that that's entirely true. I remember how I always got the Mini-USB and the Micro-USB cords mixed up. Micro-USB can't charge a controller.
  1. Boards
  2. Warhawk
  3. What USB cable type is the one for the Jabra BT135?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived