What is the level cap?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. .hack//G.U. vol. 1//Rebirth
  3. What is the level cap?

User Info: Rah74

Rah74
8 years ago#1
For each installment what is the level cap since I'm just grinding for the hell of it but I was wondering about that.

Anyone know what the cap is?
Decepticons Forever!!
YAY My Xbox turned 5 today,It was manufactured on the 21/02/2005 -Pengu1n

User Info: twilightultima

twilightultima
8 years ago#2
In order of Vol. 1 to 3: 50, 100, 150.

Rah74
8 years ago#3
Thanks very much, I wanted to know so I can grind and have fun with the Trilogy.
Thanks.
Decepticons Forever!!

twilightultima
8 years ago#4
Grinding too much in Vol. 2 and 3 will result in really easy boss fights. Which won't be much fun.

Rah74
8 years ago#5
^^That may be true but the story has me wanting to see it all, sometimes if I don't grind I run across hard bosses and after a time I just stop like Xenosaga Ep 1 with it's domo carrier which required too much grinding for little payoff.

I really need to finish the Xenosaga Trilogy also but that domo carrier gave me hell for 5 hours before I stopped and chucked the game case at the tv. Still I like GU's storyline enough to worth grinding a bit before continuing so I don't get frustrated and stop playing.
Decepticons Forever!!

twilightultima
8 years ago#6
There aren't any crazily hard fights in the game(That usually end up with like 50+ resets or retries or something. That kind of thing), so excess grinding won't be necessary. =/
If you bump into any fights you find difficult, leveling up a few times should suffice.

Rah74
8 years ago#7
I noticed that whenever I encounter harder enemies it's more useful to use strategy than brute force. So far I'm 10 hours in and I have'nt died yet so it's not too bad (I'm at lvl 15 right now).
Decepticons Forever!!
  1. Boards
  2. .hack//G.U. vol. 1//Rebirth
  3. What is the level cap?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived